Chapter 68

It can be said that the moment Xiao Heng sat down, the atmosphere in this room was not quite right, and everyone's attention was not on the cards, but on Xiao Heng.

Gu Suier was a little helpless.

Xiao Heng always urged her to recite more poems, saying that she couldn't lose playing with that flying flower order. She also bite the bullet, and that's nothing.

But she didn't know how to play cards, and now only two of the ten golden leaves have lost. Xiao Heng saw it and said that she was disappointed that she could not raise her eyebrows.

Who knew Xiao Heng didn't say anything, he just sat behind her and watched.

The warm breath was in her ears, and she raised her head to look at Zuo Xiuyan who happened to be sitting opposite.

Zuo Xiuyan was obviously uncomfortable, biting her lip, her face flushed.

Gu Suier lowered her head and continued to play cards silently, messing up her mind.

She didn't know what the situation was. The opposite was Xiao Heng who was going to marry the wife who came in. As a result, he was sitting next to his concubine playing cards, and he was still so close!

"Concentrate on playing cards." At this time, the man beside him seemed to have no idea what was wrong with sitting here, but instead reminded Gu Suier in such a deep voice.

Gu Suier couldn't help but hummed softly, and afterwards she got up and down, looking at the cards, playing cards, and drawing cards.

"Take this one."

Just when Gu Suier was about to throw away a card, Xiao Heng raised his hand, held hers, and helped her draw another card and play it out.

"this is okay?"

Gu Suier twisted her eyebrows, why did she feel something wrong.

"Fight." Xiao Heng's voice is beyond doubt.

No way, Gu Suier was obedient and shot out.

In the next round, Gu Suier drew a card, and when she got it, she knew that the last card she threw was really good.

After a few more rounds, under Xiao Heng's guidance, Gu Suier actually won the round.

There were three golden leaves all at once, and Gu Suier's golden leaves changed from two to five.

That's it for the second young lady, Xiao Jin pouted, but Zuo Xiuyan was still smiling, but the smile seemed a little stiff.

In the next few rounds, Xiao Heng gave a few pointers from time to time, and sometimes even reached out to hold Gu Suier's hand, and personally helped her sort out the cards.

The second grandma and Xiao Jin are all right about this.

Whether the second youngest grandma became a relative and a sister-in-law, it depends on the younger uncle and younger siblings.

Xiao Jin was unmarried, she was ignorant of love, and was full of cards, so she naturally didn't notice.

Zuo Xiuyan was different, she just felt that she was being roasted on a fire.

I saw him for the first time that day. Above the pavilion, he personally helped him up. A lonely man who was so cold, like snow and ice, looked at him with a special look.

She actually knows men, and she understands that a man cannot look at herself with such special eyes for no reason.

He... is obviously intentional, why should he embarrass himself now?