Chapter 104-109

Xiao Heng was about to plant the land, which surprised Gu Suier.

But when asked him, he didn't say anything.

Until the next day, Xiao Heng led Gu Suier to a spot in the back garden. As soon as I stepped into this place, I saw a piece of farmed land, soft and fertile.

There were also a few people waiting nearby, with bags of seeds and some agricultural items at their feet.

"This is? To plant the land?" Gu Suier remembered what he said last night. It turns out that he was not talking about it for fun, but actually planned to open a piece of land in the mansion.

"Yeah." Xiao Heng nodded, but said: "In the last years of the Yuan Emperor of the previous dynasty, due to years of conquests, the people were unable to live, so he made the prime minister a rich man, saying that the task of the present lies in Linong. Now I am the prince of the Jokhang Kingdom. We should also learn this farming method."

After Xiao Heng said something like this, Gu Suier blinked, tilted her head slightly, and looked at him suspiciously. After a long while, she finally said, "...so we want it today?"

Xiao Heng was silent for a moment, and looked at the guards next to him: "Planting the land."

...

Gu Suier knows better about farming. She has been learning farming since she was a child.

Gu Suier, who knows better about farming, looked at her noble and handsome Five-Her Highness who could understand everything, with a Lei in her hand, looking left and right.

He pursed his thin lips, his expression was serious, and he looked at the lei as if he was facing an unpredictable problem.

The guards next to them were solemn and respectful, standing there, waiting for their Five Highnesses to study the ugliness.

After Xiao Heng watched for a while, he ordered: "Come two people, one grabs the crank, and the other leads the plow, and cultivates from south to north."

With this order, two guards next to him went out. According to his instructions, one grabbed the crank and the other led the plow, and then pressed the lei to the ground and began to cultivate the land.

Xiao Heng gave another order: "Come on again, two people, carry this kind of stuff, and spill it in."

When the order came out like a mountain, there were two people out of the line immediately, and they stepped forward neatly, and when they mentioned the kind, they would sprinkle it inside.

Xiao Heng led the others, watching from the side, staring meticulously. After staring for a while, he also went off the court himself, took the seeds, and started to sprinkle seeds on the other side with a few other guards.

Wearing a luxurious purple robe and exquisite embroidered boots, he stepped in the mud, one foot deep and one foot shallow.

The once handsome man, handsome and tall like a cypress, looked a little embarrassed at this time.

Gu Suier looked at it for a while, and couldn't stand it anymore.

At the beginning, she thought that he had studied those books and was very knowledgeable. Now he has studied this tool again. Besides, he is intelligent and wise by nature and knows everything. It must be nothing to plant a land.

But she didn't expect him to work like this.

Look at the clumsy actions of the guards, look at the blunt behavior of Xiao Heng, where is this for farming? This is spoiling the seeds!

"His Royal Highness... this kind of land is not so kind." She finally couldn't help saying.

In the presence of so many guards, she didn't want him to lose face, but she was born in a farmer and her deep-rooted thought of respecting food made her look down.