Chapter 73

Xiao Heng is always energetic. For example, at night, if there is enough time, he will not be too tired to toss for two or three hours. At this time, Gu Suier felt a little unbearable.

But today, perhaps she was shocked by what he said, and the whole person was half floating. She would respond no matter how much he tossed, and even when the love was so strong, she couldn't help but take the initiative to welcome him.

This is the first time.

When Xiao Heng found out, he acted for a while, and then he realized something and responded to her with the violent storm.

She was like a small boat, struggling and sinking on the sea with huge waves.

When the storm finally passed, she lay there, half-closed her eyes, her thin lips slightly opened, her eyes looking at the man beside her in confusion.

Xiao Heng raised his hand and wiped the corner of her eye lightly.

Her hair was black and sweaty, and her body had been beaten by rain.

Today is especially fun.

All the excitement and courage of being a man poured out on this soft body.

"San Ye, you really don't plan to marry a regular wife?" Gu Suier finally stopped, and she remembered what he said before.

"Ok."

If he does marry a wife, his back house will really be a life-and-death intrigue, and ten Gu Suiers are afraid that they will not be enough for others to fight.

"After that, we went to the Prince's Mansion. What should I do if nobody cares about the affairs of the mansion?" Gu Suier hadn't thought what the emperor and the old lady would think at this time. What she worries about is this matter. Isn't there no one to take care of things?

Xiao Heng raised her eyebrows slightly while watching her frowning in annoyance.

"You take care of it."

"what?"

Xiao Heng went to the old lady that night and said that he didn't want to marry a wife.

"She is the niece of your mother's family, the blood of a close relative."

"I don't want to."

"The emperor also wants you to support the Zuo family."

"There are many ways to support, I don't need to lose myself."

...

All the reasons of the old lady were finally blocked by Xiao Heng.

The old lady leaned on the couch and half-squinted at the grandson she raised by herself. Although he is not a pro-grandson, but this is her maiden's nephew, who is also very pro-grandson.

She really likes him again, because it hurts him as a grandson.

After fifteen years of raising, he has grown up, has his own temperament and ideas, and is no longer the taciturn child of the past.

"It's up to you."

Just when Xiao Heng thought that the old lady would continue to persuade him, he heard this.

"Okay." He was puzzled, but he answered respectfully.

"Sui'er is a country girl, she doesn't know much, but her temperament suits you better." The old lady sighed.

At that time, Zuo Wanning was assigned to the northern part of Liaoning because of the Zuo family. The emperor passed through the northern part of Liaoning for some reason and met the downright Zuo Wanning. With this fate, he gave birth to Ah Heng.