Chapter 151-160

For Gu Suier, Shi Lei is a mark and a memory of her past. If there was no Xiao Heng, she would definitely marry Shi Lei, marry him, have children for him, and the two will live like this for a lifetime.

She has never blamed such a person who once occupied a vital place in her life. After all, in his own circumstances, no man in the world would be willing to marry himself again.

Therefore, Shi Lei is still the generous and honest little stone brother in her heart, who she has known since childhood.

But now, when Shi Lei looked at Xiao Heng and heard that the man in front of him was his husband-in-law, and knew that his husband-in-law was the five princes he was looking for, his face was embarrassed and shocked. The kind of distorted face that seemed to be distorted, I couldn't believe it, and all of her kindness to Brother Xiao Shitou disappeared.

At this moment, a man may not express his thoughts on his face.

She suddenly realized that the possibility of the past is finally over.

She left Gujiazhuang for a few years, not only could not go back, but the people in her memory were already far away and strange.

"This is your husband-in-law? You, the one who picked you up in the first place was His Royal Highness the Fifth Prince?"

I've always wanted to see Shi Lei, the fifth prince. When he knew that the man in front of him was the fifth prince, he didn't come forward to pay him a visit, but instead turned his head and asked Gu Suier.

Gu Suier pursed her lips and nodded: "Yes. The kid was naughty and made a joke to Brother Shitou, which is really sorry. But your Highness has not been in Jingyang for the past few days and has gone out. This is just coming back today, but there is no deception. Means. A Chen is young and ignorant, but he also knows to leave Brother Shitou so that Brother Shitou can wait for His Highness."

Everyone present could see that the expression on Shi Lei's face was quite wonderful, with various colors intertwined, blue veins exposed, teeth gnashing, tangled and hesitating, and finally, finally, he knelt in front of Xiao Heng with a puff, and shouted in a deep voice: "Meet His Highness the Five Princes!"

Xiao Heng looked at Gu Suier and the people kneeling on the ground, and said quietly, "Get up."

Gu Suier was guarding Xiao Awan in the back house. Xiao Awan was so much more clever than her brother. She liked to sit there and play. Sometimes she could give her a tumbler and she could look at the tumbler. The first half day.

Xiao Awan also looks good, her skin is as white as snow, her face is as clear as fine jade, and she wears a little water-red silk and satin clothes, so she is so beautiful and charming.

Gu Suier played with Xiao Awan for a while, watched her yawn a little, and when she knew she was sleepy, she hugged her to feed her, thinking about letting her sleep for a while after feeding.

At this time, Ah Chen came in with his head probed.

Gu Suier put away the gentle and affectionate face of her daughter, and deliberately stretched her face and said, "What are you doing here?"

Ah Chen leaned over with a smile, lying on the head of the bed, leaning her chin to look at her lovely little sister.

"Mother, when can Awan speak with me?"

When he asked, Xiao Awan, who had been concentrating on breastfeeding, stopped the movement of her mouth, and her small black eyes looked at her brother curiously.

"You can talk after a few years." Gu Suier gently pinched Xiao Awan's ears, urging her to continue breastfeeding.

"Oh, it's still a new year." Ah Chen said absently, rather disappointed.