Chapter 30

When the banquet in Ruiding Hou's Mansion came to the full moon, everyone except the old lady and the two young women who were still in the aftermath, all left.

Xiao Heng was not married. Although Gu Suier was just a concubine, she was pregnant anyway, and her belly was so big that she was allowed to leave first.

Xiao Heng supported Gu Suier with one hand and silently went back to his courtyard.

Gu Suier raised her eyes carefully and looked at him, seeing that his side face became more and more cold and unparalleled under the moonlight, but it was handsome and noble.

The moon on the night of the Mid-Autumn Festival was beautiful, but it was not as good as this man.

She even remembered the poem Lu Qingyi had taught her about what it was like a trivial, divorced son. She didn't understand at the time. Lu Qingyi told her that it meant that a man was beautiful and his appearance looked like glazed jade.

At that time, she also pointed to the Liuliyu on her wrist and said that it was like this.

Gu Suier retracted her eyes and silently lowered her head to think, he is comparable to that Liuliyu.

It's just the glazed glaze jade that owes him a bit of dignity.

"What are you thinking about?" The glazed jade man suddenly said, the sound quality is cold, as if jade objects are struggling.

"No, I didn't think about anything." Gu Suier was guilty, like a thief.

At this moment, there was a step ahead. After Xiao Heng stretched out his hand to protect her and went up the steps, he glanced at her.

With a clear look at Lingling, Gu Suier felt excited.

"San Ye..." The voice was low and soft, acting like a child when he had done something wrong.

She still didn't know what she had done wrong, but just looking at him, she felt that she must have done something wrong again.

"Why don't you use the one I wrote?" He didn't feel relieved because of her confession, so he asked.

It was because of this...

Gu Suier breathed a sigh of relief and thought about it for a while to explain: "San Ye...I understand in my heart what qualifications I am. If I wrote such a good poem, who can believe it, or I don't believe it myself. Yes. Now that I can honestly write a few good auspicious words, it's not easy for me. As for whether or not others will laugh at the scene, I can only let them go. If I reluctantly use other people's poems , It's really not like me anymore."

After all, she is such a person, she is also such a qualification.

She was not a eldest lady from a well-known family, and she hadn't been reading poems since she was a child. She didn't want to decorate her facade with poems written by Xiao Heng.

It is not my own to decorate it, so I made myself guilty for nothing.

However, after she said this, Xiao Heng glanced at her.

He still didn't look much, but she knew that he was even more unhappy.

He stopped looking at her, took her hand, and continued walking.

At this moment, she was worried, thinking about what he meant, because she didn't use his poems, so she was angry...?

There was no sound all the way, back to Tingzhuyuan, and into the dormitory, Mother An hurriedly took someone to wait for them to wash.

The people who were waiting in the house dispersed. Gu Suier leaned on the couch and looked at the iceman next to him.

He didn't say a word, didn't even give an expression, and didn't need a maid to wait on him. After he changed into a white coat, he sat on the couch.