Chapter 175-180

He is very dissatisfied with this world.

As the emperor who rules the world, shouldn't he rule the world for generations to come? How could you just die like this? And still choked to death with fried walnuts!

He was dissatisfied, really dissatisfied.

But there is no way to disagree, I heard that this is how he died.

When he was dead, he was placed in a white place, unable to move or make a sound.

He began to wonder, is this going to heaven or hell? Living in this life, he has benefited the world and the common people, and he has also been tainted with unknowingly many blood. A person like him is okay whether he is going to heaven to enjoy the blessing or go to **** to suffer.

But it's not like heaven, nor is it like hell.

He lay there, unable to move, and his head, which was used to criticizing memorials, began to wonder.

Don't you know that the drought in the northwest has sent relief food? And in the Hunan area, did Sun Liuming go to preside over the situation in time? Also, can his horrible prince and son adapt to the hardship of being an emperor?

After thinking so wildly, he sighed.

People die and everything is empty, nothing more, don't think about it.

If he doesn't think about this world, he will start thinking about the afterlife.

When I thought about it, there was an indescribable sadness that came to my heart.

In his life, there was only one queen, that was a young couple who supported him all the way, and suffered a lot for him. Later, he became the emperor, that is, he enjoyed the blessing for seven or eight years.

Later, after he did not stand up, he only sealed a few beauties in the harem at will, just to deal with the ministers inside and outside the court, and he didn't care about those beauties.

When he was alive, he always told the prince that when he was dead and buried with your mother, remember to tie the hair of the two people together, so that in the next life, the two people are said to be able to find each other.

Now that he was dead, he looked around, it was white, and he did not see the bones of his own queen.

He hated him in his heart and scolded his son for being unfilial. What about your mother and queen, where did you hide your mother and queen?

He scolded his son like this, and scolded his son a thousand or eight hundred sentences.

After cursing, he became a little tired and went to sleep.

When he woke up again, he found that the ground had been changed again.

He found himself in a humid and warm place, surrounded by water, making gentle and gentle waves.

"Where am I?" He kicked in surprise, the water waved, and the warm water gently stroked his feet.

He was surprised to find that he had a feeling, the feeling of his feet.

When he was in the white light before, he had no way to perceive the existence of his body.

He looked down in surprise, and after a glance, he opened his mouth wide in shock.

"How come my feet look like this!" He could hardly believe his eyes, his feet turned out to be very small, like a little doll.

He went to look at his hands and his body again. He opened his mouth wide in shock, but water entered his mouth and nose.