Chapter 50

Gu Suier had only seen the emperor once in her life, and still heard the emperor's voice through the screen.

Princess Zhaoyang was there at the time, and there was a mess around her. She didn't even know who the emperor was.

She didn't expect that now the emperor actually made an order to bring her tadpoles into the palace to see the emperor.

She looked at Xiao Heng for help: "Why don't you take the tadpole into the palace? I still won't go?"

She hasn't been out for a month in her confinement, and she has been nesting in the house. Even though the maid wipes her body with warm water every day, she still feels shameless.

"Also."

Xiao Heng glanced at her, but he knew what she was thinking.

He didn't say anything, because he didn't want her to enter the palace too much.

Raised on the couch, served in good soup and water, her figure is not as weak as before, and she is gradually showing plumpness.

Her long black hair was rolled into a loose bun behind her head, and a few strands were scattered around her ears, leaving the snow-white skin at the base of the ears looming, looking lazy and sexy, bright and moving. Her body is plump than before, but she is not actually fat, but soft and snowy, white and red. Because I was always in the house and I had to feed the tadpoles from time to time, the skirts were often loose. Xiao Heng occasionally came in. When she was too late to cover it, I could always see the inside. The perfectly shaped pair, bright and white , Watching people turn their heads, his face is faintly hot.

In this way, her body is exuding clear and charming, and every strand of her hair is lingering with fragrant and greasy.

He didn't know what she should be wearing at this time to hide her attractive body.

It's okay not to go.

However, Gu Suier didn't know Xiao Heng's thoughts. When she heard Xiao Heng's words, she felt relieved at first, and then reluctant to give up.

"But... if I don't go, what if my little tadpole is hungry..."

Tadpole is a picky little baby, he can't eat other people's milk.

When she whispered like this, the little tadpole lying on the couch blinked and looked at her quietly with clear eyes.

When he saw that, her heart melted.

There is nothing more caring than this immature little person, how could she be willing to accept the slightest bit of grievance from him.

"I'll go into the palace with me... No, I can't bear him going into the palace alone..."

She looked at her little tadpole eagerly, and said so quickly.

Xiao Heng beside him stared at all this calmly, without objection or approval.

But I was thinking in my heart that I need to add a cloak and a veil...cover her up and down tightly...

So in the evening of that day, Gu Suier was tightly wrapped around her body under the wait of Mother An and Gui Zhi. After that, Gui Zhi hugged the tadpole, and Gu Suier was supported by Mother An and went to Top soft sedan.

It was a small soft sedan, quietly came to the back door of the Hou Mansion, and then changed into the carriage going to the palace.

The carriage looked very ordinary on the outside, and it was not surprising that it was walking on the road, but it was extremely luxurious on the inside.