Chapter 99-103

Xiao Heng raised his eyebrows: "That means you can ride."

Upon hearing this, Gu Suier suddenly wilted. She can barely ride a horse now, but it is another matter to take Xiao Chen to ride with her.

However, if you lose, you don't lose. Gu Suier hugged her fat son, hummed, and bit her head and said, "Oh, my dear, mother takes you on horseback!"

Xiao Heng looked at her stubborn little appearance and was speechless for a while.

When a family of three arrived on the racecourse, Xiao Heng ordered the people to bring the white horse that Gu Suier was accustomed to riding, and another black horse.

At first glance, the steed horse looked strong, with shiny fur.

"This is really a good horse." Gu Suier doesn't know how to look at horses, but there are donkeys in her hometown. She knows what kind of donkey is good, and horses should be about the same.

"Yes." Xiao Heng said, picking up his fat son who was still pouting: "Come on, get on the horse."

However, Xiao Achen still had anger in his heart. He pouted his mouth puffingly, looked at his mother for help, and stretched out his hand to reach his mother: "Niang Niang... hug!"

Xiao Heng raised his eyebrows, a little helpless in his eyes, his son was so temperamental.

Gu Suier pursed her lips and chuckled, so she had to hold her son to get on the horse.

Of course she can't go up.

Seeing this, Xiao Heng supported her waist from the side and dragged Xiao Achen's chubby ass, which was regarded as helping the two of their mothers up.

He helped arrange the reins and put them in Gu Suier's hands.

"May I?"

"Well, let me try."

Gu Suier held the reins in one hand and the fat son in her arms.

Xiao Achen is not stupid either. After he got on the horse, his two small hands gripped the horse's mane vigorously, Xiao Pang's body was also close to his mother, his small lips were still gently pursed, and his clear big eyes looked forward. Good to be serious, really have that little posture of riding a horse.

Seeing this, Xiao Heng patted his horse's head lightly and said quietly, "Slow down."

He didn't worry about it. The nature of the horses he raised was familiar to him on weekdays. Besides, he was only riding in the yard of his own home. He watched from the sidelines, if there was anything, it would be too late.

Gu Suier hugged her son, just walked around the horse farm for a few laps, and reluctantly walked down.

Xiao Ah Chen didn't seem to be happy, grabbed the horse's mane, and kept yelling "Drive, drive, drive...", while the two short legs tried to pinch the horse's belly.

But how can that short legs be possible? The horse continued to trot slowly, and ignored him at all.

He was busy sweating profusely, but it was of no avail, and finally wilted and was boring.

When the horse finally stopped, he looked at his father eagerly in his mother's arms, like that, carefully and flatteringly.

Seeing this, Xiao Heng stretched out his hand.

Yes, they will wait for this.

As soon as he saw his dad stretched out his hand at him, he didn't care about anything, opened his arms and tried hard to let his small body rush to his dad.