Chapter 71

Zuo Xiuyan has never been to Tingzhuyuan for several days since she hit the pearl. She was discouraged and felt that Xiao Heng would not care about herself at all, and she seemed to have no hope of marrying Xiao Heng.

But after a few days, she thought about it, and after all, she didn't feel like it.

The marriage between himself and Xiao Heng was also agreed by the emperor. He is the mistress of Zhuyuan's future, so why can't she go? Even if Xiao Heng wants to spoil her concubine, her regular wife can't just be left in the cold!

She just wanted to go over and get along with the little nanny baby, and when she walked in the door, she would hug the little nanny baby over to tie Xiao Heng's heart. As for the concubine, this man's mind is fickle. After a long time, can he still be so fascinated by that concubine as he is now?

Then think of a way to send it out!

Having made up this idea, she ran to Tingzhuyuan in two more days.

Seeing that Zuo Xiuyan hadn't come for a few days, Gu Suier felt clean. Who knew that after a few days, she came again. There was no way, she could only cheer up and continue to entertain her.

On this day, after Zuo Xiuyan accompany her to sleep with Xiao Achen, the two of them said this casually, and the little maid Jingyue outside came over: "Little madam, Jin Mao is crying outside, saying it is the bottom. A maid named Hong'er in the country bullied her. Originally, it would be nice to ask Mother An or Guizhi for this kind of thing, but today Mother An used to send the old lady's jujube cake with nuts, Guizhi went to her grandma. Take a shoe sample, it's not there."

As Gu Suier listened, she couldn't help but curl her eyebrows: "It was always only she who bullied the servant girl. Who would dare to bully her."

This is true. Although Baoya Jinmo is not liked by Xiao Heng, it was given by the emperor, who would dare to make them angry.

But when he heard this, Gu Suier didn't care about it, and immediately said that he wanted to go over and have a look, but it was not easy to put Zuo Xiuyan in the house and wait for herself.

Seeing this, Zuo Xiuyan hurriedly smiled and said: "Come on, I have to go after drinking this bird's nest. I come here every day, so why are you so polite."

Gu Suier was also thinking about it. Hearing the cries of Jin Fu coming from outside, she had to rush past.

It was originally from Baoya who hooked up with Xiao Heng at night before the fight, but was suspected of being a meticulous work. After Hu Tie stuffed a rag in his mouth and took it out for a long time for interrogation, the whole person froze.

Although she has cleared her grievances, her temperament has changed drastically, and she doesn't like to go out much anymore. She is bored at home every day. What is even more puzzling is that in the past, she used to be the one who used to be the most beautiful girl. Although she still dresses up, she is actually dressing in the direction of a beautiful young lady.

When everyone sees this, they don't say anything, she doesn't cause troubles, she can do whatever she wants.

Unexpectedly, Jin Fu actually made trouble.

When Gu Suier passed by, Jin Fu was crying aggrievedly, accusing this one and complaining about the other. It was nothing more than how Hong'er looked down upon others. The Bao Duck next to him turned a blind eye, sitting there bowing his head-embroidering?

Gu Suier felt more and more surprised, but she still stepped forward to ask Jin Fu what was going on, and then let it be the master.

She couldn't do these things, but she slowly learned how to watch Mother An do.