Chapter 48

However, Gu Suier felt that Xiao Heng's expression was wrong when looking at her. When she looked down, she saw that the **** were wetted with milk stains, and the peach tips were beautiful and dripping against the white, just like buckets of snow blooming in the snow. Red in general.

Not to mention Xiao Heng, even Gu Suier felt her hair trembling when she looked at it, and immediately gathered the skirt and covered it with the brocade.

The room was warm, and it was already on the ground stove. It was not hot at all. Sometimes she was so hot and sweaty, so she didn't notice that the clothes were not covered.

Xiao Heng looked at her shy face after being frightened, and didn't say anything, just stared at it.

After a while, he sat on the couch, as if casually saying: "You have only given birth now. You don't have to hold the tadpole by yourself and let the nanny take care of it."

Gu Suier half-drilled into the quilt and hummed softly.

Her forehead was slightly wet and stuck to the snow-white forehead, cleverly like a little rabbit.

He raised his hand and pushed his forehead away for her: "The doctor said, although the confinement cannot be cold, it should not be too stuffy. Pay attention to ventilation."

Gu Suier's chin was nestled in the quilt, and when she heard this, she hummed again.

He was speechless for a moment, and he had nothing to say, but he didn't leave, just sitting here and watching.

She was watched by him, and when she could sleep, she looked at him with her eyes open.

The two watched for a long while, but in the end Gu Suier suddenly wanted to laugh.

She was embarrassed by him just now, but why bother? He didn't touch her.

Only after the childbirth, a little tadpole was added, and he was fed another little tadpole. It seemed that he was suddenly shy when he saw it.

Her smile was faint, light and soft, like a small daisy in the wild being gently blown by the wind.

His eyes, which were always deep and deep, lit up, as bright as fire.

He is a person who doesn't like words, and he doesn't like to laugh. He is still such a person today. Only in the face of this woman who gave birth to her own flesh and blood after experiencing all kinds of torture, there is always a lot of lingering feelings in her heart, such as wanting to give her a lot of better things, such as wanting to make her happy, but because of her nature, she doesn't know what she should do. What to do.

Food and clothing are prepared in the Hou's mansion, and those first-class tonics are also given from the palace. The maids and servants have already been transferred from each room, and they are fully staffed.

He is a man, and he has nothing to do.

Just then, the maid outside came in and gave today's chicken soup.

The chicken soup for confinement people in Houfu is all old hens that have been simmered for a few hours to slowly stew the unique fragrance that has been cultivated over the years. The soup is rich and delicious.

The maid handed the chicken soup to Mother An, and Mother An was going to serve Gu Suier from the side.

Xiao Heng saw it and stretched out his hand.

Mother An was taken aback for a moment, and she didn't understand what this noble Lord Hou meant.

Xiao Heng still stretched out his hand, which meant to ask for chicken soup.