Chapter 115-120

She said that Gu Suier was kneeling on the ground and she hadn't spoken yet. Two strings of tears had already fallen, but she still gritted her teeth to calm herself down.

She knows that Xiao Heng is not in the capital nowadays, and no one can stand for herself. The one who decides the Hou Mansion is to help herself, but because she is too close to herself, she is not easy to come forward on this matter. Now she is only dependent on herself. .

"Father, since the five princes went out, the sons and ministers have stayed in the simplest place every day, lest the melon fields and the princes will cause troubles, but the reputation of his highness will be hindered. Until now, his highness has left Yanjing City for a few months, and the children are only in Ruiding. Others have been invited to the mansion once, besides, they are just staying with Ah Chen in the mansion every day, don't say go out, that is, they have not even taken a step in the second door. The child minister is so strict in his duty, but he is afraid of getting offended. Trouble, after all, Erchen is just a womanly family, and his Highness is not there. If something happens, Erchen has no idea!"

Gu Suier continued to cry: "Today I entered the palace to worship the queen and attend this year's banquet. The sons and ministers wanted to be quiet in everything, abide by their duties, and do not care about others. After attending the banquet, they left the palace and went back to the palace. Here, I absolutely dare not provoke anything. But I didn't expect it to be the case. I was also criticized by others, intending to stigmatize my reputation. Now my Royal Highness is serving for the country in an expedition, and my son, a weak woman, encounters such absurdity. No one is in charge, so I can only ask my father to seek justice for his children."

Mrs. Ruiding Lao Hou listened to these words with some appreciation in her eyes, thinking that Suier is now in the head of the Prince's Mansion, and now she has gradually become talkative. Such words are really reasonable. According to sentiment and righteousness, he immediately stepped forward and said, "The emperor Qiqi, Sui'er is right. Since Ah Heng left, she hasn't even left the palace gate, which is the last time I thought Ah Chen had asked her Bring Ah Chen over, she went to see me."

Gu Suier gratefully looked at Mrs. Rui Ding Lao Hou next to her eyes, and continued: "Father should also know that I brought Ah Chen into the palace. I originally said that after the banquet, I hurried to pick him up. If I really have that unrighteous heart, I am sorry to do something to your Highness, and I will definitely not choose today's multi-eyed banquet? This is obviously because someone looks at your Highness outside, and I don't have a defensive heart. , Then set up a plan to frame me!"

Gu Suier knelt there and cried with tears, saying everything in a real sense. When everyone at the scene heard this, they became suspicious. No matter how the ruin concubine was a woman with a weak personality, how could she find a way to do it? The three princes in the palace? What a courage this must be!

Gu Suier continued to cry: "I suddenly saw the third prince coming over. At first I didn't know that it was the third prince. I thought it was an assassin. I was really frightened. Now I know that it's the third prince. Observe!"

When she said this, she had completely left the third prince and her relationship. Someone suspected something and knew clearly that she didn't even see the third prince this time, or else neither. As for the mistake.

The emperor twisted his eyebrows and looked at the tearful Gu Suier.

He didn't like this woman at first, and he always felt that his son was not born well enough. He wanted to find a good family background for his son, and then he could give his son some help.

So even though he has made her a concubine now, he will never help her as a concubine. But in the end he dotes on Ah Chen, and loves Ah Chen in the heart. And this woman is Ah Chen's biological mother, and he loves Wu and Wu, so he recognizes it.