Chapter 21

Gu Suier looked up in surprise, and saw a woman with a red skirt that was opened and tied around her waist, revealing the indigo trousers underneath, with riding boots on her feet.

This woman was holding a long whip in her hand, her face turned red with resentment, and she gritted her teeth and came towards her.

"Look at the whip!" The woman couldn't help but said when she saw Gu Suier, stretched out her whip, and threw it over.

The tail of the whip passed across the sky, making a harsh sound.

Gu Suier's blood gathered above her head almost instantly.

I knew in my heart that the whip was about to hit his face, even as if he could smell the blood that followed, but he could only watch it.

When it came to life and death, her hands and feet seemed to lose consciousness.

At this moment, Xiao Heng didn't know how to stretch out his hand.

When the whip stopped, Gu Suier only saw the woman gritted her teeth and stared at Xiao Heng angrily.

She held the whip firmly in her hand, trying to pull the whip out of Xiao Heng's hand.

However, with great effort, there was no way to shake the whip at all.

"Xiao Heng, how could you treat me like this!" Tears burst into her eyes, and she stared at Xiao Heng bitterly: "Let go of my whip!"

When Xiao Heng heard this, instead of letting go of the whip, he pulled the whip directly with his hand.

The strength was too great, and the woman's body was suddenly pulled forward, and then the whip was removed from her hand and fell into the air. She fell forward embarrassedly, and finally knelt down on the edge of the pavilion with a snap.

If one step is short, she will fall into the lake next to her.

All of this happened in an instant. It can be said that when the woman fell to the ground, Gu Suier still didn't understand why the expected terrible pain did not come.

After that, she sat there limply, playing back the scene that her eyes had just seen in her brain, and slowly understood.

After a fluke escaped a catastrophe, she was struck by fear of panic. She was cold and her hands and feet trembled. The little tadpole in her belly also seemed to feel this kind of shock. She bounced in a certain part of her belly tightly. She held Xiao Heng's clothes tightly with one hand and stroked her belly with the other, murmured in a vague voice, soothing. Tadpole.

She was very scared in her heart, but she was even more worried about her little tadpoles.

Her little tadpole is still a little fetus, he must have felt something, he must be frightened.

Xiao Heng lowered her head and watched her white fingertips trembling and stroking her belly hard. The words murmured in her mouth were faint and vague. He understood that she was frightened and stupid, and instead held her hand and said, "It's okay."

She seemed to be used to muttering to herself in such a low voice when she was emotionally shocked.

He didn't hear what she said last time, but this time he heard clearly.

She said "Daddy is here".

Daddy is him.

Xiao Heng always knew that the child in her womb was his own and that he was going to be a father, but this feeling was still very unspecific, just thinking about it, he didn't know what it was like to be a father.