Chapter 52

When Xiao Xiaochen cried so much, Xiao Heng and the emperor rushed over when they heard it.

As soon as they came over, they saw that the third prince was walking towards Gu Suier, and Gu Suier was holding Xiao Ahchen cautiously, looking at the third prince guardingly.

The scene is really clear at a glance.

Xiao Heng strode over, blocking the three princes, his brows were cold and angry, and he said solemnly: "His Royal Highness, please respect yourself."

When Gu Suier saw Xiao Heng coming, she immediately hid beside Xiao Heng, just like a little chicken saw her own hen: "San Ye."

The third prince actually looked at Gu Suier's scared look. He just wanted to tell her not to be afraid. He had no other intentions.

He has calmed down now, knowing that there must be a misunderstanding, so he will find a way to find out.

Before he finds it out, I hope she will not be afraid.

He never meant to scare her.

Who knew he was about to speak, when Xiao Heng and the emperor came.

Then he saw her relying on Xiao Heng's side, as if she were a tiger wolf villain.

His eyes darkened, the third prince first paid respect to his father, and after getting up, he narrowed his eyes: "Aheng, it's so late, why are you in the palace?"

Xiao Heng raised his eyebrows and said faintly, "The emperor summoned me."

He is too lazy to speak.

As for what the emperor summoned, why all his concubine children followed, I was too lazy to explain.

The third prince raised his eyebrows slightly and looked at his father next to him in surprise.

Gu Suier hugged her little Xiao Chen and gently patted and coaxed him. Now he doesn't cry much, just humming in a low voice, as if a little wronged, acting like a baby, and put his little head in her arms. Gently rubbed inside.

She guessed that Xiao Xiao Chen should be hungry, but in front of so many people, it was not easy to feed him, so she could only pat and comfort him gently.

Who knew it was in the middle of the pat, and occasionally raised his eyes, just to see the movements of the third prince raising eyebrows.

When she was in a daze, she felt that that action was extremely Xiao Heng's.

Xiao Heng usually has very few expressions, and is always cold and indifferent. Now that he has been with him for a long time, he can also see occasional expressions, such as raising his eyebrows when he is surprised.

Now the actions of the third prince are almost the same as Xiao Heng.

Gu Suier was confused in her mind and couldn't help but look at the third prince a few more times.

When the emperor next to him saw his third son like that, he was quite displeased on his face, and said with a calm face: "I have something to call Aheng to come over. It happened that Aheng was pleased with his son. Today is the full moon, so he thought Summon them to see, what's wrong, is there any problem?"

The emperor has spoken like this, who can say there is a problem?

The three princes were holding their breath, but they could only hold back their heads, and bowed their heads: "The father wants to see Ah Heng's newly acquired Lin'er. Naturally, he should."

The emperor's face was faint, majestic and unpredictable: "Come over to Zhengyang Hall at this time, what's the matter?"

The third prince remembered the purpose of his trip, so he had to say: "A few days later, it will be the birthday of the queen. The son of the prince thought about how to celebrate the birthday of the queen, and he wanted to discuss with his father."