Chapter 42

Gu Suier's skin is as clear as tender jade, and her eyes are so clear that she can see to the end. Such a woman can penetrate her heart by looking at her eyes.

She looks charming and has a true and pure temperament. When she opened her eyes in surprise and muttered, how could I embroider Jiang Zheng, Xiao Heng knew that she might have made a misunderstanding.

She is not a liar.

He frowned slightly and looked at her seriously. After a while, he finally said: "That veil embroidered with bamboo is the bamboo in the three paintings of plum, orchid and bamboo that I gave you. It was not embroidered by you. ?"

Gu Suier was stunned, she tilted her head and thought about it, and finally thought of it.

"The bamboo that San Ye gave me, I embroidered a veil, but I gave it to the big girl."

"Ajin?" Xiao Heng raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah!" Gu Suier sniffed and whispered: "The girl wanted me to help. She said she liked the veil I embroidered, and she thought it looked good. She wanted me to embroider another one for her. Of course I did it for her. Later, I picked it up and the eldest girl also liked the picture of Cuizhu, so I embroidered it according to the one."

"You never said about it."

Xiao Heng lowered his eyes and his voice was dull.

He will never forget how he felt when he saw that green bamboo embroidered handkerchief at Jiang Zheng, that was when a sharp bayonet stabbed into his chest, almost gasping in pain.

As a result, I now realize that it was my own misunderstanding.

"You don't like me embroidering things, so I didn't dare to tell you." Gu Suier rubbed her little nose, and said with some urn annoyance: "You don't even want to take a look at the shoes I embroidered for the tadpole, let alone mention the cui The bamboo embroidered handkerchief."

"It's not that I don't want to watch." Xiao Heng lowered his head in a rare vague voice: "It was just a little unhappy at the time."

"You think I actually embroidered a veil for Jiang Zheng, so you blame me?" Gu Suier pursed her mouth and said unhappily, "Is it your concubine, who would secretly embroider a veil for other men? "

She blinked and asked innocently, "How could I do this?"

"I—" Xiao Heng looked at her, speechless for a while, and said helplessly after a while, "I was wrong."

Gu Suier pursed her lips, turned her face away and looked at the sky.

Xiao Heng gently pursed her lips, then stretched out her hand to hold her hand, and said solemnly: "You are already weak, so you shouldn't take too much effort. From now on, it will be Xiao Jin. Don't embroider her. As for our children, from now on No shortage, or embroider after you give birth."

As for Xiao Jin actually took the Sui'er embroidered veil and sent it to Jiang Zheng, and today secretly ran to see Jiang Zheng, Xiao Heng didn't want to know what it meant.

He would simply tell the matter to the lady and ask the lady to deal with it himself.

Gu Suier hummed, softly speaking but stubbornly stubborn: "But I want to embroider, I want to embroider, why can't I embroider? I want to make some more clothes for the tadpoles!"

She just wanted to.

...

Xiao Heng was silent for a moment: "...If you really want to embroider, you can."

Gu Suier still feels unhappy: "You don't like the things I embroider."

Xiao Heng: "I like it."

Gu Suier: "A lie! You lie to me!"