Chapter 63

Gu Suier suddenly felt something wrong, and she lay there motionless.

"Who said that the girl from Zuo should marry in and whom to marry?" Xiao Heng asked in a slow voice, word by word.

"This, this..." Gu Suier didn't understand: "It's not that, it's not that Miss Zuo wants it, she wants to come over..."

Under Xiao Heng's deep and pressing gaze, her voice became weaker and weaker...

Isn't it? Isn't it? Gu Suier opened her eyes wide and looked at Xiao Heng with some incomprehension.

Xiao Heng raised his arms and lightly tapped his fingertips on Gu Suier's eyes.

"So, you have been thinking about this tonight? You always thought I would marry the girl left?" He raised his eyebrows and asked quietly.

"Well... I didn't keep thinking about it, just thinking about what I should do if the Zuo girl gets married." She said what was in her heart.

Xiao Heng looked at her with a complicated expression, his lips tightened: "You think I will marry Girl Zuo."

He spoke these words very slowly, word by word.

"You keep thinking that way?"

Gu Suier was frightened by his sudden coldness, and she suddenly struck a spirit, and under the gaze of his deep eyes, and feeling the body gradually oppressed, she had a vague premonition.

"I don't want..." She almost suffocated, biting her head.

However, what happened next was beyond her control.

The dark clouds pressed on top, and the slender Gu Suier was completely covered.

The storm came with unprecedented intensity.

Guizhi hugged Xiao Ah Chen and patted gently.

"Originally, I was already asleep when I hugged him from the little lady. Whoever thought of this toss and woke up again, groaning, and staying up."

Guizhi held the little grandma and said to the grandma who came over.

"It's okay. I will fall asleep after taking more pats. It should be fed." She said, she looked at the little thing: "Our young master is a delicate man, with a natural mouth, and noble people are like this. You have to be careful."

"Then do you want the little lady to feed again?"

If it was before, Guizhi would naturally not disturb the little lady easily. She abides by her duty and has always done things appropriately.

"Fine, don't disturb the little lady, the third master is in the room."

When Mother An said so, Guizhi stopped speaking.

Although she had never married anyone, she still knew what was going on.

"Mother, to say something that shouldn't be said, I don't think the **** the left is anything good. In the back garden today, she obviously intended to give our little lady a face. If she really enters the door, then the little lady Do you have a good life?"

Madam An is silly: "Don't worry. From my point of view, although our little lady is a stupid, but she has a good life. She gave birth to such a little master. Our little master is very blessed to please the old lady. Like it, and please the one in the palace. Didn't you read what the old lady said in front of the left lady today?"

She was very sure in her heart: "This girl from the Zuo family is a little tenderer, thinking that she should suppress the little lady first, so as to give her a prestige in the future. She doesn't want to think about how the old lady is with the little master. You have to consider this matter. What the old lady said in front of Mrs. Zuo today was in the face of the girl from the Zuo family. The girl from the Zuo family is also very good at weighing things up. If it is really too much, then just don't enter the door!"