Chapter 132-137

The dozen or so guards were naturally trying to intercept Ba Mujing, but the soldiers of Beidi had already surrounded them, and their stubborn resistance at this time only increased casualties.

Everything seems too late.

Ba Mujing walked towards Gu Suier with such a big thorn.

There was a momentary blank in Gu Suier's mind. She didn't understand what was going on now, why this fierce Prince Beidi came over like this.

She just woke up and still didn't understand what was going on.

Of course, it may also be that in extreme shock, people have lost the ability to react.

In this way, Ba Mujing walked in front of Gu Suier, raised his robe, squatted down, and looked down at the petite and charming little woman.

Her skin was like crystal white snow covering the grassland in the winter, and there was nothing unsightly in her nose or eyes, delicate and small, and her mouth, a small tender piece, was just like a peach petal in her palm.

Now that she had just woke up, her hydrated eyes were covered with a thin layer of gauze, her face was confused, and her little mouth opened slightly because of surprise.

Ba Mujing was amazed.

There are naturally women around him. According to his status, any woman is fine, but he has never seen a woman like Gu Suier.

It's beautiful, it's really beautiful, and it's the kind of exquisiteness that I'm afraid of breaking when I touch it.

"Your name is Gu Suier?" Ba Mujing knew that this woman should be afraid of herself, and made herself as kind as possible, so he smiled and said, "My name is Ba Mujing, and I will be your man from now on. "

However, with his smile, Gu Suier felt his scalp numb.

And what he said he was his own man, shuddering.

"What are you going to do?" She looked at him straight, defensively.

"Good lady, don't be afraid. I want you to be my woman. I will take you to my prince's mansion. I will put you on the most gorgeous fur coat, sleep on the most delicate carpet, and Drink the best goat's milk and eat the most delicious cheese."

Ba Mujing squatted half there, and almost took out his heart: "From now on, I will be your man and will give you everything I have."

Gu Suier's lips trembled slightly, and she looked at Ba Mujing incomprehensibly.

She shouldn't sleep on the carpet or drink goat's milk!

At no time did she understand better than now that the Beidi people were indeed barbarians. They didn't sleep on the bed and the kang, so they had to sleep on the carpet?

"Beauty, let's go." After speaking, Ba Mujing stretched out his hand to help Gu Suier to get up.

Gu Suier hugged Ah Chen in her arms, gritted her teeth, tried to suppress her fear, shook her head and said: "I don't want to go to Beidi Palace with you. I am the concubine of the five princes of the Dazhao Kingdom. He is a good friend, so you should send me to him. You can't take away a friend's wife like this."

When Ba Mujing heard it, he laughed loudly: "Beauty, there are no real friends between the two countries, but it's just a play! Of course—"

He put a smile away, and said solemnly: "My heart for you, the world can show the sun and the moon."

Gu Suier hurriedly said: "I am a married woman. I am pregnant with the fifth prince's child. How can I go back to Beidi with you?"

When Ba Mujing heard this, he looked down at the little Ah Chen in Gu Suier's arms.