Chapter 56

Gu Suier put her arms around her little Achen and coaxed to sleep.

After going to bed, she herself was a little unable to sleep, so she sat up and asked about the things in the courtyard of Mother An.

In the past, it was only Xiao Heng, a single man, and a few concubines. There are always few things, or no one in charge will not be messy, but now it's different. Now I have added myself and Xiao Achen. Many things are done. It's a matter of questioning, and the maids and maids underneath have to be more disciplined.

Mother An reported one by one, especially when she mentioned Guizhi: "I can do a good job, but it helped me a lot."

Gu Suier was also very satisfied with Guizhi: "Well, she is different from us. She is literate and has read books, but she has some knowledge."

Gu Suier said this sincerely, and she felt helpless in the eyes of Mother An.

"Little madam, you are just too scheming. You have to know that Guizhi is different from you and me. She is a girl, and it is inevitable that she has some thoughts about the third master. But fortunately, she is really average, and the third master refuses to look at her. If it doesn't, she also has self-awareness and knows what weight she is. Otherwise, she has to be guarded!"

Gu Suier felt that Guizhi was not that kind of person. She came from a scholarly family, and she was still upright in her bones. She would not do such a thing. However, she still followed Mother An and said, "Mother An said. reasonable."

Mother An finished talking about Guizhi, but she suddenly lowered her voice: "There are also the two little girls, Baoya and Jinfu. Good thing, I think there is something going on."

Gu Suier was stunned. She hadn't remembered Bao Ya and Jin Fu for a long time, and they were still peaceful.

Seeing her like that, Mother An knew that she didn't know about it, so she lowered her voice and said, "Little Madam, today, San Ye asked Hu Tie to drag Bao Duck out."

"what?"

"Yes! I dragged it out!" Mother An was quite gloating: "I didn't want to hook up with our third master, but in the end, the third master of our family looked like this and threw it out!"

"..." Gu Suier blinked, feeling a little sympathetic to Bao Ya: "Throw, where to throw it?"

Grandma An shook her head: "I don't know that! But little lady, you are now in good shape, but you can't be like before. I think you can't sleep with the third master in a separate room, or you don't know how much you provoke. Where's the little vixen!"

Gu Suier pursed her lips, thought about it, and nodded.

Since the birth of Xiao Achen, she and Xiao Heng have both slept separately. Although they are getting used to it slowly, but at night, Xiao Heng will always hold Ah Chen and tease him for a while. Before leaving, she feels like he Some complexions are bad.

"Then I will talk to Sanye about this tomorrow."

"That's right!" Mother An suddenly smiled: "When I look back, I will have a brother or sister with our young master, that would be even better!"

According to Mother An's meaning, more births.

After all, Gu Suier was also a concubine, so she had more births to strengthen her position.

On the second day, Gu Suier took care of Xiao Xiao Chen and got up, fed her milk, patted and coaxed, and then prepared to have breakfast.

During breakfast, Gu Suier looked at Xiao Heng cautiously while eating. She wondered how to raise this matter.