Chapter 18

After returning to her house, Gu Suier had been in a trance.

She is weak, her legs are floating, she just feels like she is floating on a cloud.

"Little madam, if you are tired, lie down for a while, right?" Mother An was so pleased to comfort her, but she was very happy.

When the three young masters and the young lady were walking in the yard just now, although they couldn't tell the truth, they seemed to be hugging each other. Also, in the study, how did the little lady's clothes be torn off, and how did the third young master's clothes fit on the little lady? These are all things!

I don't know if the child remembers her instructions.

"Well, take a break..." Gu Suier didn't know the caress in Mother An's heart, and she murmured so in a daze, and then lay down under the service of Mother An.

Lying there, she was still restless, the little tadpoles in her belly bouncing and kicking, she looked at the top of the Jinding silly, thinking about the previous scene in her mind.

She tried hard to recall all the details of the time. She wanted to write down that scene, portray it in her head, and remember it for a lifetime, but everything became like a layer of gauze mist, she actually only remembered his eyebrows like willow leaves. Her black eyes were like deep water, and she still remembered the burning hot when his lips rubbed against her face.

She couldn't help but lifted her hand and touched the place that was touched by his lips. It was still as smooth and soft as before, but she felt that she was branded.

His brand.

Something moist in her eyes slipped, and when she felt the dampness at the base of her ears, she realized that she was crying.

It's not sadness or grievance, but an uncontrollable emotion rushing in her heart.

Suddenly remembered that when I was a child, the reins of the donkey in the house next door broke, and the donkey ran away, and Sa Huan ran to the east mountain. A group of villagers chased and shouted at the back, but the donkey kept stopping.

I still remember the donkey's high hoof and the short mane that was blown back by the wind.

She had always thought that the donkey was a gentle domestic animal, with a rein tied to a donkey sheath, but she didn't expect it to be so reckless and wild.

Now, on her chest, there is a donkey like this running wildly and wantonly.

The restless mood was like a surging river in spring, almost drowning her.

She opened her mouth slightly, exhaled, and her wet eyes widened.

In the darkness, she seemed to see his eyes as deep as a black pool again.

She was so embarrassed that she suddenly raised her trembling hand and covered her face.

On this day, Gu Suier rested after noon. The whole person slept deeply and didn't wake up until the evening. She looked at it and felt that she should go to the old lady to ask for peace.

Recently, the old lady saw that she was getting heavier and heavier, so she said that she didn't need to come to ask for peace, so she should rest. The weather is cold, and she is afraid of the wind and cold when she walks around.

But Gu Suier knew in her heart that she came from the country and she didn't understand anything. She was inferior to humans everywhere. If she were not diligent, how could she survive, she could not rely on the tadpoles in her stomach forever. .

So she still insisted on the old lady's greetings, put on more clothes in the morning when it was cooler, and let Mother Ann support her when she was tired on the road.