Chapter 85

Gu Suier was dumbfounded from start to finish, until Xiao Heng took her hand and returned to Tingzhuyuan, she still didn't understand.

"San Ye, what the **** is going on?"

"I asked the emperor to be the concubine for a while."

The concubines around the prince are divided into three levels, one concubine, three concubines, and six concubines.

Xiao Heng knew that Gu Suier's current status was not enough to be a concubine, so he asked for the position of concubine Ru, but the emperor only allowed concubine Yu.

But the concubine is also the fate of the fifth grade.

In Xiao Heng's words, it seemed that it was regrettable that only the concubine was invited, but Gu Suier was already a little confused about the north, south, east and west.

"I'm a concubine, what should I do?"

She knew that the eldest lady was an imperial madam, and she needed to receive contributions from the daily host, and she had to enter the palace during Chinese New Year. Then she became a concubine, what would she do? Can she do it?

Xiao Heng raised her hand to hold her hand, and said quietly: "Now that you don't need to do anything, just take good care of Ah Chen."

In fact, as his only concubine, even if it is only a concubine, because he does not have a concubine, she still needs to take care of the prince's mansion and go to the palace to worship during the festival.

But now he didn't want to scare her, he couldn't rush everything.

Gu Suier thought left and right, and dragged Xiao Heng to ask a lot about this concubine, and finally understood that although this concubine had a character for concubine, although she was not a concubine, she was also a concubine with a serious concubine. , Is the kind of concubine that Xiao Jin would kowtow to, and is the fifth-grade concubine.

And he suddenly became Xiao Heng's concubine.

What this means means that when Xiao Heng enters the genealogy, her name will also be added, and it will say that the concubine Gu, gave birth to a son Xiao Chen.

This is a great event.

She couldn't help but gently rolled her lips and pulled Xiao Heng with her eyes full of joy, but after the joy, she suddenly remembered something.

A small face suddenly collapsed.

"San Ye, Jiang Zheng and I are innocent. He hasn't even touched a finger of mine."

"I know." Xiao Heng raised his eyebrows: "He doesn't dare."

"That's good." Thinking of this, she felt helpless again: "Why is the eldest girl doing this and other things on her own, but to ruin my reputation, fortunately the third master didn't care and let me be a concubine. If I'm a careless person, wouldn't I be killed by her."

Xiao Heng remembered what happened today, a cold flash flashed in his eyes.

"You don't need to care about this, you won't see you again in the future."

King Ningze was sealed in Ningze, a thousand miles away from the city of Yanjing.

This is also the reason why Xiao Jin didn't want to marry the past.

But now that this kind of thing happened to her, she had to seal it up at home, conceal the incident, and quickly sent her married.

And what happened next was as expected by Xiao Heng. Xiao Jin was fined for this incident and was not allowed to leave the second door for half a step. She copied poems at home every day to become a female celebrity.