Chapter V: Unexpected Companions

Previously on Demon Slayer story...

Crow: Squawk squawk. South, south east! South, south east! The next place to go is south, south east!

Tanjiro: Shout. We've heard you. You don't have to keep squawking at us OK? I'm begging you! I got the message so be quiet.

Y/N: Huh, I guess your crow's louder than mine-

???: Cried from distance. PLEEEAASE!

Tanjiro & Y/N: Eh?

They both saw a blond hair kid holding the girl as he's on his knees crying.

Blond hair kid: Cried. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE MARRY ME! YOU KNOW I COULD DIE ANY DAY NOW! MARRY ME SO I DONT DIE ALONE! MARRY ME IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE!

Tanjiro: Confused. What is he doing? What on earth?

Y/N: Confused. Isn't that the kid who was scared in the final selection?

The scene then faded to black and we see two demon slayers meeting another demon slayer who has blond hair and his haori is yellow and orange. They also see him begging on his knees to a girl to marry him.

Y/N: Something's definitely wrong with him.

Tanjiro: I know but I wonder what it is.

The sparrow notice them and fly towards them as it landed on Tanjiros's hand. The sparrow started chirping to Tanjiro and Y/N and they both understand what's it saying.

Tanjiro: so that's it then.

Y/N: Man, poor bird.

Tanjiro: OK we'll try to help.

The sparrow chirps again happily this time. Y/N grabs the blond hair collar of his haori and pulls him away.

Y/N: Hey can you stop bothering her, you're making too much noises!

Tanjiro: Also your stressing your sparrow out!

Blond hair boy: Still shedding tears. Wait those uniforms, aren't you two from the final selection?

Tanjiro: Glance. Don't go pretending like we know each other cuz we don't okay?

Y/N: Um we actually met him Tanjiro at the end of final selection.

Blond hair boy: He's right! We've met before, don't you remember!? Don't get angry at me when you're the one with terrible memories!

Y/N then let him go as Tanjiro approach to the girl.

Tanjiro: Happily. Alright, you're all set to head home again. Do you need help with anything else.

Lady: Smiles. No, thank you very much.

Blond hair boy: HANG ON! DON'T YOU INTERFERE! Glares. THAT GIRL IS MADLY IN LOVE WITH ME! THE TWO OF US ARE GONNA GET MARRIED!-

Just then she began to slap him bunch of times until Tanjiro and Y/N pulled them away from each other.

Tanjiro: Hey calm down!

Girl: what did I say anything either assembly that I loved you!? All I did is come talked to you while you were crumpled up on the side of the road!

Blond hair boy: Eh!? SO ARE YOU TELLING ME THE REASON YOU DID THAT WASN'T BECAUSE YOU WE'RE FALLING IN LOVE WITH ME!?

Girl: considering that I already have fiancé that's exactly what I'm trying to tell you! Well you seem to be perfectly fine!