B. Arc Chp 3: The blacksmith village

During the week since Tanjiro has woken up and he manage to recover quickly. Since that day, YN continues his training while having conversation with his family of slaying an upper rank. However, ever since he found out his swords are broken, he could no longer fight any demons.

Since he doesn't have swords anymore because the last mission, he use this opportunity for relax and train. Especially for finding out how's Reiju doing with Tamayo and Yushiro, although he needed to blend in from being spotted by demons. Right now we see YN walking in a city with a hat before he sat down waiting for someone until he sense a familiar aura.

YN: Hey, its been a while. Reiju.

She hugs him as tightly as she's shedding tears.

Reiju: Ever since I got word of your last journey, I was so worried that you wouldn't make it.

YN: I'm so sorry to make you worried, but I kept my promise for you.

Reiju: Thank you.

YN: So anything good happened for you?

Reiju: Mhm. A lot of things happened but mostly in a goof way. Want to talk about it over some tea?

YN: (Nods.) Sure thing.

YN turns around and saw her in her human form and it took his breath away.

(Art design from PicSo app

(Art design from PicSo app.)

YN: Whoa.....

Reiju: Oh, does it bad? Sorry, I tried my best.-

YN: No!- uh, I mean you look beautiful.

She blushed yet smiles as she adjust her hair.

Reiju: Really?

YN: Beautiful as the moon shines.

Reiju: Oh, speaking of which, when I was gone, I got my memories back thanks to a friends who helped me and I found out my real name.

YN: (Curious.) What's your real name.

Aruna: (Smiles.) Aruna.

YN: Like the moon. Really is fitting, I love it.

Aruna blushes as she smiles before they go and have some tea. After a nice conversation that she's out of Muzan's hand like Tamayo and Yushiro, they decided to walk together through the city while Aruna hold YN arm as if they're couples. Though it did made yn blush as they're walking. At last, they were sitting together as they watch fireworks in the night until Aruna speak up.

Aruna: Hey, YN?

YN: Hmm?

Aruna: Do you ever wonder that people like me would actually find themselves yet force to do that one day they'll regret it? Because to be honest, I do regret it.

YN watch her looking down depressed from what she was force to do when she was held by a lower moon demon. He knew that she was force to kill people who entered the mountains especially controlling them like puppets against trespassers. YN does his best to comfort her.