E.D. Chapter IV: Dragon meets a wha?

Previously on the demon slayer story...

Inosuke: So where we going old man?

Tengen: The flashiest spot in Japan that's teaning with lust and desire.

Y/N: Roll his eyes. 'Who was the last time I heard someone said that before as a shinobi?'

Tengen: The hot bed for demons, the Entertainment District.

The scene then faded to black.

Tanjiro: Entertainment District?

Zenitsu: You know, that thing! You get what I'm trying to say right?

The three of them saw Zenitsu is blushing like he's excited to go.

Tengen: Listen up!

Tengen: And remember above all else. I am a god!

Everything went awkward silence until Tanjiro raises his hand and ask.

Tanjiro: What exactly are you the god of?

Zenitsu: 'I don't believe this guy. Please tell me he's playing dumb...'

Tengen: Good question, you have great potential

Tengen: Good question, you have great potential. I am the god of festival, the god of flashiness.

Y/N interrupt them by chuckling.

Y/N: Well its a little too late for me to worship you. I'm already worshipping a god.

Tengen: Oh yeah? And who would that be.

Y/N: um...he uh had a army of 8 thousands men and uh he's very expert at sniping where demon can see in a far distance. And uh he had a long nose yeah, thats him.

Zenitsu: 'Is he seriously lying? Can believe he's sometimes a terrible liar.'

Inosuke: Well I'm the king of the mountains! Nice to meet you god of festival!

Everything became awkward.