B. Arc Chp 6: A New Dawn

After the demon that YN faced disintegrated, he went to look for Tanjiro and Nezuko as fast as he can. Realizing that they didn't have the box for Nezuko and the sunlight will cover the entire land.

YN: 'Damit, where are they!? At this rate, Nezuko will die by the sunlight!'

Soon he arrive at a open field where the sunlight hit. He sees Tanjiro in on his knees while the 3 of the blacksmith tries to help him. But what made him shock is that he sees Nezuko is actually walking under the sun itself.

YN: Whoa....

YN makes his way down while the siblings embrace each other with a hug.

Tanjiro: (Sobbing.) Thank goodness! I thought you were dead! I'm so glad you're all right!

Nezuko: (Smiles.) Yes, thank goodness!

The blacksmiths were crying to see everything that's happening.

Blacksmith: Thanks, both of you, for saving us! We never could've forgive ourselves if Nezuko had perished!

YN: Tanjiro.

Tanjiro looks at YN who was concern about Nezuko since for the first time, he sees a demon who can finally walk under the sun.

YN: How is this possible?

Tanjiro: I don't.... Really know.

Suddenly Tanjiro lost conscious and fell. Luckily a blacksmith caught him before he hit the ground.

Blacksmith: He hit the wall all of the sudden!

2nd blacksmith: Young Kamado, hang in there!

3rd blacksmith: Is he dead!? Is he dead!?

1st & 2nd blacksmith: Idiot!

1st blacksmith: Are you all right? Stay with us!

YN couldn't help but sit down from all the exhausted they all went through in one night. Especially against 2 upper rank demons.

YN: Man, what a day....

Genya: Tell me about it.

1st blacksmith: Oi, will should go ant treat all your wounds.

YN: Right...

YN got back up and they all head back while Nezuko carries her brother, soon they meet up with Muichiro and Kotetsu.

YN: Good to see you're doing well, Muichiro.

Muichiro: (Tilt his head.) Tanjiro, are you all right?

Tanjiro: (Smiles.) Hey...T-Tokito...Thank goodness... You're safe! Thank you for my sword!

Muichiro: (Smiles.) I should be thanking you. Both of you. Because of you two, I recovered something precious that I'd lost while watching my back.

YN: Just another day while fighting demons, huh?

Muichiro: (Nods.) Glad its over.

Tanjiro: Huh, no...I didn't do anything.

Muichiro: Its all right. I thank you both from the bottom of my heart! Anyway, what's going on no ugh Nezuko?

YN: I don't know. But one thing for sure, she can now walk under the sun as a demon. Something no one has ever seen. Its a miracle.

However, this made YN more concerned about Nezuko. If she's immune to the sun. Then there's no doubt that it won't be long before Muzan will find out about this. He was then interrupted by Haganezuka shouting at Tanjiro.