Chapter X: The butterfly mansion

Previously on the demon slayer story...

Sanemi stabs Nezuko through the box.

Sanemi: Hey demon, time to eat!

Tanjiro: Stop it! You're hurting her!

Sanemi: Or what?

???: Dragon kiiiiick!!!

Out of nowhere everyone saw Y/N kicks Sanemi from above and there was dust cloud all over.

After the cloud if dust goes away they were surprise to see Y/N saves Nezuko from a hashira but Tanjiro was more surprise to see Y/N alive

Tanjiro: Y/N!?

Y/N: Glance at Sanemi. So this is how the hashira acts against a defenseless demon who has save lives rather than taking them?

The scene then faded to black.
We now see the hashiras and Tanjiro seeing Y/N who saved Nezuko from Sanemi.

Y/N: If this is how a hashira acts against a demon who save lives rather than taking them, then you're not so different as the demons. At least Nezuko is cuter.

Obanai: You've interrupted the trials of Tanjiro kamado breaking the rules!

Rangoku: Smiles. But I must say, it was great entrance. Hahaha!

Uzui: Agree. He came out of flash.

When Y/N step away from Sanemi, he then looks at everyone as he stays silents.

Y/N:...

Everyone:...

Y/N: Tilt his head. Who are you guys?

Everyone: Seriously!?

Shinobu: Smiles. My he kinda sounds like you Muichiro.

Muichiro: I guess...

Y/N: What I'm serious is that Tanjiro has done nothing wrong to defend his sister and bringing hope to find a way to turn her back to human.

Shinobu: Smiles. Oh right, this is Y/N L/N. He was also from the mountain like Tanjiro.

Y/N: Nice to see you again. But still, if there's a way for Tanjiros sister turning back. Then I'm willing to stand for Tanjiro. It is as my uncle say that you may not like it but you cannot deny it, there are few who did care.

Himejima: Tears. Very noble he is to protect those poor souls.

Obanai: But still a violation against the rules.

Y/N: I don't wish to be offended but I know those two longer than I know all of you and those two have done great work to fight the demons together.

Oyakata: L/N? Do you have a uncle name U/N L/N?