E.D. Arc Chapter I: Witnessing of the Dragon

(ED: Entertainment District)

Previously on the demon slayer story...

Y/N tries to hold his tears more but couldn't help. After that Rengoku talks with Tanjiro and ask him to go to his parent home, the Rengoku residence. There Tanjiro may find some notes of Flame Hashira. Though Rengoku hasn't read it, there may be some records of Hinokami Kagura Tanjiro mentioned. What he said next gave Tanjiro eyes widen. That he believes in his sister and accept her as a member of the demon slayer corps. Meanwhile a mansion far away, where U/N is sitting as he drank his tea and suddenly felt a small spark of rage from somewhere. Causing him to look at the skies.

U/N: I had hope it wouldn't be too soon...

Back with everyone else, after a few more things to say to all of them, he lost conscious after loosing blood.

The scene then faded to black and we now see a ten year old boy traveling in night time as he's carrying a book to his home. When he's reading the book at his room something came from the window and kneels. It was Akaza, the upper third rank demon.

Akaza: I'm here to report to you...lord Muzan.

The boy turn his head towards the demon and reveals himself to be Muzan in a child form

(OK let's be real. This is what happens when mama doesn't give her baby boi some milk. Lmao 😂. OK back to story.)

Muzan: Were you able to find what I asked for?

Akaza: I looked into it but came up empty handed. I couldn't find any Blue Spider Lily. There wasn't even a trace of its existence.

Muzan: And?

Akaza: I will continue to do my best to live up to your expectations, my lord. I wasn't able to eliminate one hashira but I believe he won't be able to do anything with one hand.

Muzan became frustrated hearing the last sentence.

Muzan: You seem to have the wrong idea about this Akaza...but I'm curious.

Muzan just pointed his finger at Akaza but suddenly like a forcible wind pushes Akaza yet he kneels as he resists the force from Muzan.

Muzan: Did you expect praise? What I want is for the Demon Slayer Corps to be annihilated. So what made you fail from finishing the hashira?

Akaza was nervously coughing blood as he tries to say something.

Akaza: Th-there was a boy who got in my way.

Muzan uses his ability again at Akaza.

Muzan: So you were stopped by a common demon slayer?

Akaza: This-this boy had three swords and he was the one who stopped my from killing the hashira.

Everything was silent for a minute and Muzan spoke again.

Muzan: What. Did. His. Eyes. Looked like?

Akaza:...they were gold and almost like a demon eye.

Just then Muzan grips the book tight enough to rip some couple pages out of anger.

Muzan:...Dismissed.

Akaza bowed and leaves before a adult enters the room to check on the child. Muzan pretend to be a child and told him that he's fine. The man smiled from relief that he's OK so he decided to let him sleep for the night. As soon as he close the door, Muzan felt the chill on his skins since he met Tanjiro Kamado. He then has a flash back of many years ago

Flash back.

An old man who had three golden nichirin swords as well as the dragon tooth necklace was facing him. As he stare at him with golden eyes, he smirk.

Old man: For a demon who always cheats his way, you will always be afraid to face death like we all do. You can kill us, but you'll never break us. One day there will come a time when he'll return and he'll be the one to face you.

Flash back ends.

Muzan: Old man...I will find him before he does.

Meanwhile we see Akaza in the forest throwing the black sword at the tree and let out his anger thoughts as he destroys it.

Y/N: Either you stand and fight like a warrior or run away like a coward and as a failure! Just because you're afraid to get a small sunburn like lowest of the low demons!

Tanjiro: Shouting. Don't run away! Don't run away you coward!

The sword is now broken into pieces and Akaza was heavily breathing.

Akaza: I know what you two look like! The next time we meet, I'm going to spray your brains matter everywhere!

Meanwhile somewhere else. A masked man felt the disturbance.

Mask man:...he's dead!

The scene faded to black.

-Post credit with Tanjiro and Nezuko-

Tanjiro: smiles. Can't believe we made it to a new arc, I wonder how's it gonna go.

Nezuko: Mhmm 😁

Tanjiro: Smiles. Right, we'll do our best and train a lot harder.

Nezuko: Hmmhm 😃

Tanjiro: Now, its time for a taisho secret. I heard the writer love dragons so much ever since he was a kid. He even made his own dragon art and believes that they're real.

Nezuko: Hmm. 😨

Tanjiro: Don't worry Nezuko, the writer actually say that they're misunderstanding creature and are actually nice.

Nezuko: Hmm. 😁

-End of E.D. Chapter I-