Train Arc Chapter II: Sweet Dreams

Previously on the demon slayer story...

Girl: What do you want us to do?

Hand: Their sleep will grow deeper in a little while. Wait here until then, a few demon slayer would wake up unexpectedly by sensing a demon. So be very careful when you tie the ropes. I'll stay here at the first cart for the time being. Till everything is ready to go, good luck. Smiles. So you can have a peaceful dream.

The kids: Okay.

They head towards the demons slayer where they're still sleeping. Meanwhile a person standing on the front of the train.

???: To die while dreaming... Smiles. Just how lucky are you? Doesn't matter how powerful the demon slayers are the spark that drives their force is their heart.

The hand from before returns to the owner, revealing to be a lower rank one demon.

Rank Demon: Smiles. The human spirit. All you have to do is destroy their spiritual core. You can kill them just like that.

The scene faded to black. We now see the five kids quietly tie the ropes to each demon slayer wrist connected to the kids wrist as well.

Girl: We have to tie their wrist, is that right?

2nd girl: Yeah, and don't forget what he warned us about.

They sat next to the demon slayers.

Boy: Take a deep slow breath while you count. Do that and you'll fall asleep. 1...2...3...4...5...6...

They fall asleep and the scene faded to black.

Tanjiro dream.

Tanjiro is at the snowy forest with a basket on his back looking around on what's going on. Soon he saw his family alive and immediately hugs them happily to know that their alive.

 Soon he saw his family alive and immediately hugs them happily to know that their alive

Zenitsu dream

Zenitsu is running with Nezuko though the trees fill with peaches in daylight. He wanted to show her a delicious peaches that's across the river. She said sh'd love that which makes him happy though she couldn't swim but thankfully Zenitsu carried her with his lightning speed.

 She said sh'd love that which makes him happy though she couldn't swim but thankfully Zenitsu carried her with his lightning speed