I don't want to let her go.

"Oh I can see the future, Coming to you, Cry away the sadness in your eyes."

I wake up to see near enough the whole glade cramped into the one tiny room of the homestead doing nothing standing looking at me.

I see Mihno and Newt walk in and my head starts to hurt again, I feel nausea and I scream out in pain. I suddenly got a feeling of somebody grabbing me, I have no way of knowing who it was because I couldn't see, it was dark and the voices was muffled, masks for a guess.

How was I have a nightmare with my eyes wide open? Fear, I hear from somewhere. I look around the room with a confused look on my face.

"Are you okay, Tris?" Somebody asks.

"Did someone say something?" I ask them.

"Yeah, I ask if you-"

"No, before that."

"No, why?"

"Because I heard someone say fear."

Murmuring went around the room like wildfire, but when It all subsided I knew something had changed. I look to my right and see Alby standing at the door, taking in the sight of me and most of the boys standing in the room.

"Everybody apart from Clint, Jeff, Jacob, Newt and Mihno. Get out." He orders, I hear an uproar of moaning.

It was causing me to have a massive headache and my vision started to spin again, I started to sway slightly.

"Guys! look what you're doing to her!" I hear the chef shout, I give him a weak smile but he just looks at me with worry.

A chorus of 'sorry Tris' went around the room.

"Can you leave us please guys?" I ask them and they all quickly up and leave.

"How'd you do that?"

"I'm nice."

"So am I."

"There is being nice, and shouting at everyone with a smile on your face Alby."

Alby looks at me, and I look at him, what was this guys problem?

"Am I the only girl here?" I ask them, they all nod their heads.

"Was there a girl here before?" I ask them, the all shake their heads.

"Are you all just going to keep shaking your heads?" I ask them amused now, all apart from Alby smiled and nodded their head.

I laugh, I actually laugh.

For the first time since I had woken up in that box I felt free and not worrying about things.

She's prettier when she laughs.

I recognize the voice but I knew he hadn't opened his mouth. Why can I hear him saying things when he isn't? I roll my eyes and throw off the covers, I look down to what I'm wearing. Black. Black training pants, black vest top, black sports bra, and black socks.

"Alby." I say in a kind of freaked out tone.

"Oh, shuck it." He mutters.

"I'm dressed all in black." I say, stating the bloody obvious.

"So?" Mihno asks confused.

"Just like the Dauntless."

"Dauntless?" Newt says annoyed that we are ignoring them.

"The faction I chose." I say.

Faction? what the bloody hell is a faction? I ask myself. I need more answers but not now, not when my head is pounding like it is.