I don't want to face the wrath of Tris.

"I wanna sing, I wanna shout, I wanna scream till the words die out."

Four's POV

"Help!"

"Help!" I scream louder, hoping that I could take cover behind the cluster of boys I had seen earlier.

Newt was the first one to turn around as I ran towards him. I was pretty fast, actually really fast, but Tris was faster.

"Get here you little Pansycake!" I hear her scream way too close to me.

"Never!" We exit the deadheads I think it's called and into the Glade and I got half way there until I got shoved to the ground.

"I got you, you little Pansycake."

"What are you going to do?" I ask scared.

"I'm going to do the most meanest, cruelest thing, anyone could do." She says to me, gripping my arms around my back she hoists me up. Fuck she is strong, I feel sorry for Newt. She marches me towards the smell of bacon, she is going to tease me with bacon?

"No, not with bacon." She says with a maniac smile on her face. She pushes me down on the chair and tells Minho, Newt and Clint to watch that I don't escape while she goes to talk to some Frypan. Why does everyone have weird names?

"That's like us asking why your name is Four." Newt said in his thick, British accent.

"I don't know that yet, we can't remember. We are slowly getting there."

"I'm sorry, who's we?"

"Me and your girlfriend." I say and his cheeks turn Scarlet red.

"She Isn't my-" He said but was cut off by whines of protests.

"Come on Newt!" We all shout.

"What!?"

"We know she is you girlfriend, it's pretty fucking obvious she likes you! And I know that you like her." Minho shouts at him exasperated.

"Yeah, I guess she is my girlfriend." He says smiling but then he looks at me then quickly looks at the floor.

"Hey, it's alright. She loves you, I'm in the past now and I believe that is how it should stay." He gives me a look as if he was deciding something and he must of made up his mind because next thing I know, we are both hugging and patting each other's backs. We pull away and I sit back down.

"Guys, can you just pretend to slip so I can leave?" I ask but everyone shakes their heads.

"Why?" I whine in protest.

"Because, I don't want to face the wrath of Tris." Minho answers, he sounds..Scared?

"What did you do anyway?" Newt asks. I was about to open my mouth and answer but a mischievous, angelic voice answers instead.

"He called me a stiff."

"Hey Tris." I say smiling weakly but I scream as I see what she has in her hands. "NOOO!"

"Paybacks a bitch boy." She says and she high-fives Frypan next to her.

Tris' POV

After I left Minho, Newt and Clint to watch Four I head to Frypan.

"Hey Frypan!"

"Sup Trissy."

"Did you get my package like I asked?"

"Sure did." he says with a mischievous smile similar to the one plastered on my face.

"Let's get to it." We both say at the same time and set off creating the one thing that is going to hurt Four most. Lets just say, the creators was generous with this memory that I got given back.

~~~~Tiny Time skip~~~~~~~

"NOOO!" Four screams as he sees what's in my hand. Me and Frypan high-five, our plan worked.

"How do you remember!?"

"Let's just say, the creators want you hurt as much as I do." I say innocently but I'm as far from that that satan is. I sit down in front of him and he reaches out for it but I pull it back.

"Frypan." I say and frypan holds him back. I grab a fork and start to slowly eat the dauntless cake me and Frypan made. I let of a moan of satisfaction, not so much a put on, the cake was actually really nice.

"Frypan, try some of this." I say holding a forkful up to his mouth, he responds the same way I did. I go through all the boys holding a forkful and they moan at the cake.

"What is this!?"

"It's Dauntless cake." Four cries and I swear I can see tears come out of his eyes.

"Dauntless? Like your old faction dauntless?"

"The one and only."

"Then how do you remember how to make it?"

"I remember a lot of things, but this is the only one that comes in handy." I say smirking at Four before stuffing my face with cake again. We do this in a slow process until we get to the last forkful.

"I want it!" Mihno screams.

"Get your own cake!" Frypan roars.

"I call dibs!" Clint shouts.

"You can't call dibs!" I screech. But we all stop when we hear someone clear their throat, we turn to Four who is sitting there smiling at us with the fork in his hand.

"Please don't!" We all scream and he just laughs and puts it in his mouth. He swallows it and by the way we are looking at him I bet he's wishing he never.

"Oops?" he manages to say before we all pounce on him.

"What's going on in here!" Someone's roars. We all look up in unison.

"Oops?"