I am Divergent.

Everyone bursts into a pile of laughter, I don't know why I did it but I did. Minho is finding it hard to breath, Newt is trying-and failing-to keep a straight face. Gally was the only one that wasn't laughing, I don't know him that much so I can't say I care.

"Everyone quiet!" Alby shouts and it went so quiet you could hear a pin drop. "Thank you." He says and me and Four take a seat on the chairs that we're placed facing the semicircle of chairs that the keepers are occupying. "I don't like being formal so I'm going to be quick and declare this gathering, begun!" Newt stands up, his face blank even when I smile at him.

"We are here today to decide the jobs of our two newest greenbeans, Four and Tris." He says and I can hear giggling in the background. Seriously? Giggling?

"What's so bloody funny?" Newt says.

"You said Four and Tris, if you take out the and what do you get?" Someone I have never met says.

"FourTris." Everyone says in unison before laughing again.

"How the hell is that funny?" I say quietly.

"I don't know, but I think your boyfriend is getting pissed off." Four whispers to me, I look at Newt and he has his jaw set.

It's okay Newt, I'm only yours.

"I believe you." He says and smiles at me.

"Newt? She didn't say anything." Frypan says and we all tense up, Including Minho.

"She doesn't need to." Newt says simply. "I can read her body language." He says. Everyone nods in understanding. That was a close call.

"As I was saying," Newt continues, narrowing his eye to the boy that had interrupted in the first place. "We need to know the jobs for these two, what are you guys thinking?" He finishes and everyone shouts at once. They were fighting over three: cook, runner and Medjack.

"Did you see how fast they can run!"

"She can cook things we have never known before, what did she cook earlier?"

"Pizza!"

"Yeah! Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!"

"But she's an awesome Medjack, she didn'T need no shucking training!" This goes on and I the room begins to spin.

"Everybody, quiet!" Someone roars and I scream in pain.

"Look what you are all doing to her! haven't you learned a lesson after Newt and Minho did the samething?" Gally continues, wow, Gally sticking up for me?

"Sorry, Tris." People murmur.

"Sorry, Prior." Clint, Jeff, Minho and Frypan say.

"One at a time, Clint." Newt says, pointing at Clint to start.

"She is one hell of a medjack, but she is a hell of a cook and runner too, I think we should leave the cooking to Frypan and she should become a Medjack, Minho is a awesome runner, Four can do the running instead. You seen how fast he was running, and that was him keeping pace with Tris, who knows how fast he can actually go?" He says and I have to agree, Four was keeping pace with me. People moan but they don't argue, they look at me as if they are scared I was going to fall suddenly if they do. I probably would.

"Okay, Zart?" Newt says, making a note.

"Same as Clint man." He says simply and Newt nods.

"Frypan?"

"As much as I want her to teach me how to cook like she can, I agree with Clint too."

"Winston?"