Minho I died.

We start with Alby, we sneak into his room and pull the honey and the whipped cream from under his bed that we had placed there during the game.

I pull out the spoon I had put in his bedside table and scooped up some honey and put in Alby's hand. He is so going to shucking kill us in the morning, oh well. It would be totally worth it.

In his other hand, Mihno squirts the whipped cream in his other hand so when he tries to get the honey off from his face, he will splat whipped cream onto his face too. We then move onto Clint and Jeff, we do the same thing as we had done to Alby, then It was time to do Newt.

"Wait!" I whisper.

"What?" He asks confused.

"Let me put a pillow and blanket down somewhere so when he wakes up he can't get me."

"You can sleep in my room tonight, we can barricade the door so they can't get in." I nod at the plan.

We both knew that Newt was going to be a hard person to get, that's why we had come up with a extra part to the plan. We both walk through the door and I climb into bed with him, he kisses my forehead then falls onto his back again.

"I love you, Prior." He mumbles and I freeze, he didn't know Mihno was in the room, but if I don't say it back he will wake up.

"I-I love you too, Newt." I say, looking at Mihno, he looks upset but nods saying that the plan worked.

I climbed out of bed and we did what we did to the other three boys before sneaking out the door to Mihno's room.

He gave me a pillow and a blanket and I set up a temporary bed on the floor while he barricades the door like he said he would. He climbs into his bed and I climb into mine, he turns off the lamp and the room plunges into darkness.

I stare into the dark, I couldn't sleep so I raise my hand in front of my face trying to find out if I could see it. I couldn't. I move it back and forth to my face and I was so preoccupied in what I was doing, I didn't realize that Mihno had turned the lamp back on.

"Prior?"

"Yes Pansycake?"

"What are you doing?" I came back to reality, oh there goes gravity.

Where did that come from? I realize that Mihno had spent about five minutes watching me, my cheeks flush with embarrassment. He was silent but he looked upset.

"Pansycake?" I say, he doesn't reply, he just turns the light back off. "Mihno?"

"Why did you tell Newt you loved him?" He blurts out, I can tell that he was kicking himself for it, why does Mihno care?

"B-because if I didn't he would've woken up to see why I hadn't said it back, even if it was just to see if I was asleep. Newt would have woken up, seen you, kick himself because he said it with you in the room, kick you for being in the room,  find out what we was up to and god knows what else Mihno!" I say exasperated.

I don't know why but I started crying silently, I didn't hear Mihno and was kind of more upset because of it, why? Next thing I know Mihno is pulling me into his lap and stroking my hair.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of gotten into your business. I'm happy for you and Newt, I really am. I can tell you really love Newt, I was just... upset I guess. You was the first girl I had seen in two years and you was everything I had imagined a girl would look like; amazing hair, beautiful wide eyes, a sassy personality, unashamed of things and not afraid to stand up for herself.

"I guess I had been too wrapped up in making us friends I pushed myself further and further into the friend zone, I know Newt is one of my best friends but I couldn't help being a bit hurt and jealous that he got you even after I told him I liked you."

I didn't know how to respond to him, I guess the only way I can.

"I enjoyed your abs the most." I blurt out stupidly, I can feel him smile.

"Really?"

"Yup, the way they are so well kept and defined. If another girl comes up that bloody box, I will send them to you. Only, by the sounds of it we will be waiting forever because the person your describing sounds like Megan Fox."

"Why would we be waiting forever for Megan Fox?"

"That is like asking me why we will never see Kim Kardashian here."

"Who's that?"

"I have no idea, but I just used her as an insult so she must not be liked by some people I used to hang around with."

"I got a question, and you have to answer honestly, like the Candor." He says, remembering parts of my past.

"And what would that be my little Pansycake?"

"If you wasn't with Newt, would you be with me?" I think about the question, would I?

"If I wasn't with Newt, I will be pulling your pony loving butt out of the friend zone." I tell him.

He laughs. We both talk for a while until we both start yawning like mad. I fell asleep but sometime during the night/morning I felt myself being lifted and placed on a softer surface, a bed. I was too tired from crying that I couldn't wake myself up to yell at Mihno for putting me in the bed. He climbed in beside me but kept a reasonable distance, I wish he didn't because I started to shake like crazy. He wrapped a blanket around me but that didn't help.

"Oh Shuck it." I hear him say then I feel him wrap his warm arms around me.

"Shuck me, Tris! your freezing!" I start to shake again.

I can see things, I can't tell if I was seeing them or I was remembering it. But I could see it.

I was lying on the ground, Bullet wounds in my leg, I was dying. From all of this, I thought to myself, From all that I had been through, I was going to die from blood loss. Not the death serum that I had just breathed in to save my brother who had betrayed me many times before, oh no, fun fact; I was immune to the death serum, not-so-fun fact; I'm not immune to bullets. I was going to die from blood loss.

Everything was going dark but one thing, a woman with a familiar grey robe was walking towards me with a white glow surrounding her.

My mom.

I smile at her and her smile widens. She takes my hand and leads me to where she came from, me wrapped in her warm embrace once again. I thrashed out and hit something, I hear a groan. No, I hit someone. That someone was Mihno.

"Are you alright?" I cry out, honestly wanting to know if he was okay but still crying because of what I just remembered.

"Yeah," I can hear him faintly say. "But are you alright? what happened?"

"I remembered something." I say crying into his shoulder.

"Really?" He asked hopefully, poor shuckface. "What did you remember?" When I looked at him all hope vanished from his face.

His face went grave.

"Mihno," I start. "I died."
_____________________________________________________________________

Short Chapter and I'm sorry about that! I'm thinking about writing a Newtmas fanfiction after this one but I'm not sure. I mean, I made the cover and I have the description written down all ready it's just should I publish it and start writing? tell me what you guys think! anyway, thanks for reading this book and If you have never read the Divergent or Maze runner series but you are reading this and you don't understand anything, just comment or message me and I will help clear it out for you.

See you my lovely Pansycakes! or Greenies!