I'm an angel with a shotgun.

"I could really use a wish right now."

I change into a running top that says 'I run because I really like food' and a pair of Nike running pants, I now knew it was Nike because under the logo it said Nike. Am I a genius or what?

I change into Nike running shoes and grab my headphones and the small iPod it's attached to, I clip the iPod to the top of my shirt and french plait my hair. I don't know how I knew how to do it or who taught me. I leave the room and walk out of the homestead where everyone was waiting for me.

Wow.

I smile.

"Do I look alright?" I ask them putting the headphones on.

I turn the music on but turn it down so I can listen to it but still able to hear everyone.

"Yeah." The all say breathlessly but cough trying to cover it up. My smile widens.

"Come on, let's go." I say and set off.

I run to the beat of the music, I can't remember what the song is called or who sings it, but I know the words. I start singing quietly to it.

"When everything's meant to be broken, I just want you to know who I am." I hum along to the rest of the song until the next one came on, I didn't know all the words just the chorus.

"I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky, And I'll make a wish, Take a chance, Make a change, And breakaway." I sing as I reach the deadheads again.

I don't realize it at first, but I end up in the place I had found before. When Minho had found me. I look up and surely enough, the sun was peaking through the top of the tree's again.

I haven't seen this place before. I turn and smile at him.

God she looks beautiful standing there smiling, huh, the sun is giving her a halo.

Is it? I didn't realize.

"What song you listening to Greenie?" Minho asks.

"A song about Angels with shotguns," I tell him, not really paying attention.

"Huh?" they all say.

I turn the music all the way up and rest the headphones around my neck. I must've heard this song way too many times because I know every single word so I sing along to it.

"I'm an angel with a shotgun, fighting 'till the wars won, I don't care if heaven won't take me back. I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe, 'cause you're the only thing I have."

She has a angelic voice.

I smile and turn around so they don't see. I wanna go back into the glade, find a corner and just do some exercise, Wait.

"How do you get the stuff you want?" I ask, still not turning around.

"What?"

"Can you request things to the people that sent us here?"

"Yeah, we just drop a note in the box."

"Huh." I say and wait, wait till they are not expecting it, then I take off the way I came.

I can faintly hear their cries behind me because I'm already too far gone. I need to get this request in. I get to the homestead and into the room where I had woken up from, I rummage around in drawers until I come to a draw full of boxers.

My cheeks flush for some reason but I shake my head and continue looking for the paper, I need to get it in before the box goes back down.

I finally find it in a draw in the bedside table and a pen, I scribble down my request and race down the steps, out the homestead and to the box. I can see the box get ready to go down so I speed up, I have to at least try to get this. I get there and yank open the top and throw the paper in; I managed to do it just before the box starts to go down.