There is taking the piss... And sending us my whole initiation class.

Me and Four decided we were going to keep our relationship on the down low.

The next morning, I woke up knowing that today was the day for a new greanie. I go to Frypan and help him cook breakfast for everyone.
All while thinking about the new Greanie. Is it going to be a boy or a girl? From the factions that Me and Rose came from or not? Will I know her/him?

Me and Frypan eat breakfast in the kitchen while talking about people in the Glade. We were playing a game called hot or not. It turns out that Frypan was gay, but he didn't want anyone else to know yet.

"Ben?" I ask.

"Hmm. . . Hot."

"Four?" He asks.

"Hot, definitely."

"Minho?"

"Sassy as fuck, and his hair? Gawd."

"Newt?"

"Are you serious, Frypan?"

"Just answer the shucking question woman."

"Yeah, he's hot. He's also talented, inspiring and down right amazing. . . Oh, and great in bed." I tell him boldly. Frypan chokes on his bacon and everyone seems to notice.

Everyone looks at us and I burst out laughing. That makes him choke? boys, gay or straight they are confusing.

"What's going on here?" I hear an oh-so-familiar voice ask.

This time it's my turn to choke on my bacon and Frypan's turn to burst out laughing.

"N-nothing! Nothing's going on and nothing's going off, everything is normal and nothing was said that should have been." I tell him in a rush.

"Uh-huh." He says in a disbelieving tone.

"Here's your breakfast." I tell him, putting my plate down and jumping down from the counter and grabbing his plate.

"Thank you." He says in a sad tone.

"No problem." I tell him before turning back to my bacon and eggs.

For the rest of the day, me and Frypan work and talk until finally I hear the familiar noise of the alarm. Greanbean time. I rush out of the kitchen and rush to the box, I'm the first one there. The boys try to push me out the way but I just punch them and they back off. By the time the box came up, me, Newt and Four was standing in the front of the box. The boys open the top of the box and I look down.

"What the actual fuck." I mutter.

"Are they serious?" Four asks.

"What's up?" Newt asks us. We look at each other then down the box then to Newt again.

"There is taking the piss," I start. Then I point down to the box. "Then there is sending us my whole initiation class." I say, looking down at all the people in Black.

They all wake up at the same time, as if they were controlled by someone or something. They look up confused but then they smile.

"Tris!"

"Here we go." I mutter.

_________________________
Really short chapter but I'm trying to update a chapter for everyone of my books today so here you go 💕 Maybe I'll update this one again later a longer one though 🙈 who do you think came up in the box?

Until next chapter 💕