Welcome to the glade, Four.

"What the shucking hell do you mean you died?"

"What other meaning is there for the word died Minho! I was shot and I died!"

"Holy shuck this is big Prior, are you sure?"

"Want me to show you?"

"Only If you want to show me."

"Okay, hold my hands." I say and we link hands. I empty my head and remember the memory I had just had. It suddenly came, and my eyes opened but I didn't see anything but The guy in the wheelchair with the gun in his hand. I played over the memory in my head and showed Minho. When it finished I blinked and tears came streaming down my face.

"That woman in the grey robe, that was your mom?"

"Yeah."

"Do you know who that guy in the wheelchair is?"

"An Asshole." I mutter. Minho laughs. "I don't want anybody to know, not yet."

"Okay, we will keep it a secret. For now." He agrees and I manage to fall asleep with my head on Minho's bare chest.

****************Time Skip***************

I heard screaming, four sets of them. The boys are up. I feel the vibration of Minho laughing underneath my head, it's nice. I chuckle before falling back asleep, lasts night crying festival made me so shucking tired. I feel my hair being swept to the side and I hear pounding on the door and it was hurting my head. I slowly and silently started crying but Minho felt my tear drops on his chest.

"Go away shuck faces!"

"Want to explain the honey and the whipped cream!?"

"Later slintheads! Tris is trying to sleep!"

"Minho what's wrong?"

"What do you mean?" He says quietly, my breath hitches in my throat they can't know, not now, not yet. I feel Minho run his fingers through my hair and It calms me down.

"You called her Tris, you never call her Tris."

"I changed my mind." He replies.

"Is she still asleep?" this was Newt.

"Yeah, she is," He says, I'm slowly slipping back into sleep. "Newt, is it just you out there?" He asks, I wanted to try and stay awake to hear the rest but It was hard.

"Yeah, why?"

"She loves you you know." Minho says.

"And I love her too." Newt whispers but then I couldn't fight anymore, I fell back into oblivion.

************Another Time skip**********

I wake and I'm alone, I look at the door and the barricade from last night was gone, I get up and go into my room to change. I put on a top that says 'between sunrise & sunset' with arrows between then and black skinny jeans and black and white Nikes. I put on my flower crown and skip down the steps of the homestead. I head to Frypan and he hands me my food. I sit with Newt and Minho and start eating, Newt puts his hand on my knee and I smile into my bacon sandwich.

"So, Honey and whipped cream?" He whispers into my ear and I giggle.

"Yup, me and Minho did a pretty good job if I do say so myself." I say looking at Minho and he meets my gaze and smiles. 

"You're going to pay for that tonight." He whispers huskily in my ear. My eyes widen and I gulp.

"What's got you all wide eyed Prior?" Alby, Mason and Jacob say walking over with their food.

"I took a bite out of my sandwich." I lie smoothly, I hated the fact that I could lie so easily, it means that I used to do it a lot. I go find Clint and Jeff after breakfast to start work. After a hard day of cleaning and stitching up the slicers and some builders, we get our food before me and Newt head back to our room. 

"I think that I have some payback to attend to." He says, his eyes full of passionate darkness. I gulp and walk backwards until I feel the bed. He pushes me down and hovers above me. He trails little kisses down my neck and bites down leaving a mark. He kisses down my stomach and just below my stomach he press down and I felt pleasure. I rub against his trousers again and he moaned. I was just about to unbuckle his belt until I heard it, the same alarm I heard when I was coming up in the box.

"What the shuck?" We both say as we race out the room and to the box.

"I thought I was this months greenie?" I ask the ever growing swarm of boys gathering around the box.

"We thought so too." Gally said. Gally was alright, he just stayed to himself and I respected that. Everybody has their own things, Gally just deals with them in a different way. The box comes up and instead of Newt jumping down, he took hold of my hand and Gally done it instead. I look down trying to see but I couldn't really, see behind Gally's tall and broad frame.

"What's up Gally?" I ask.

"Tris get down here." He says and I jump down gracefully.

"What's wrong?" He pointed to the boy in front of him. "He keeps mumbling." The boy looks up and I am stunned by the familiar blue eyes he looks shocked.

"A-am I dead?" He asks.

"No greenie, you're not dead. Why would you think your dead?"

"Because you died." He says pointing to me. I hear gasps all around me.

"Hello Four." I say softly.

"Tris you died." He says crying.

"I know Four, I know." I say wiping his tears. He hold my face in his hands and I remember we used to go out. He remembers. Newt.

"Tris, I think it's time you told everyone." Minho says from above.

"Yeah, I guess it is." I say. "Come on Four, Stand up." I say and he shakily gets up. "Now, copy me." I say as I go to the back of the box, run and jump. I pull myself out of the box and Four copies me. I see Newt hurt so I hold my hand out for him, he gladly takes hold of it and now Four looks hurt. I can't win.

"What are you keeping from us Prior?" Alby asks and I can feel Four tense up beside me.

"Four, it's alright." I tell him.

"Prior?"

"Last night, when I was hiding in Minho's room while we was waiting for you to wake up and slather whipped cream and honey on your faces I had another memory. I was lying on the floor with bullet wounds in my leg, I was bleeding out. A man was sitting in a wheelchair and suddenly I see a woman in a grey robe with a white glow around her, she was my mom. She took me from where she had just came from then everything just went blank."

"How do you know you died?" Someone asks. I don't really know I just felt it.

"Because," Four says speaking up next to me. "Natalie, her mother, died protecting Tris during the attack." He says and the group of boys went into a frenzy, I started feeling tired so I rested my head on Newt's shoulder.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you Tris." Four cries next to me.

"Hey, It's alright." I say. "I'm here now aren't I?"

"Where is here?" He asks and I chuckle.

"Welcome to the Glade, Four."