You're so addictive.

"I knew since yesterday that, everything, has changed."

I open my eyes and it's still dark, I get up and do what feels natural. I run around the Glade, but I go around the deadheads instead of going through it. By the time I get back, Newt is just waking up.

"Have you go showers here?" I ask.

"Yeah, just get some clothes ready so you won't have to walk around in a towel surrounded by hormonal teenage boys." He says and my cheeks flush.

We walk to our shared room, pillow and blanket in hand. I grab a pair of blue skinny jeans and a crop top that says 'Pizza is my bae' Who ever sent me these clothes must have some sense of humor and taste. I grab a pair of all stars and a pink flower crown. We walk down to the showers and Newt gives me a fresh red towel.

"It came in a separate box for you." He explains and I nod my head.

Weird.

I hang the towel next to the shower cubicle which just happens to have no door.

"I will guard the door." he says and I nod my head.

He walks out the door and I put my clean clothes down then I strip. I stand under the shower head and turn it on, It is scorching hot to start with then it goes freezing cold before turning to the correct temperature. I wasn't fazed by it, it was like I was used to it. Is there anything I wasn't used to? I look around for shampoo and soap but couldn't find any.

"Shuck it!" I scream in frustration.

I hear someone come barging into the showers and I manage to cover myself in time.

"What!? what's wrong!?" Newt says, his voice filled with worry but his eyes that are focused on my chest said something else. Something completely else.

"I-uh-don't have any shampoo and soap." I say, my cheeks turning the same shade of red as tomatoes.

I don't see what Newt could be staring at, I don't see why he is staring in the first place.

"I will go get you some." he says, looking up to me and I could see the darkness in his eyes.

He walks out the door and I can hear some quiet talking outside the door I just stand under the warmth of the water. I don't hear the door open again but I think that Newt has been taking a long time.

Where are you?

Turn around.

I turn around and stupidly forget to cover my chest. Newt's eyes turn dark again and he stares, I felt uncomfortable not knowing if I should cover myself up or not.

I decide there wasn't a point and I see a blue and a cream bottle in his hands. I awkwardly walk forward and take the bottle out of his hands, my chest brushes against his and I get his top wet.

I'm Sorry, I tell him.

Don't be.

He smashes his lips against mine, I drop the bottles and run my hands through his dirty blonde hair. He puts his hands on my waist and runs little circles onto my skin. This kiss had tongue and everything this time, I moan into his mouth.

Shh, Minho is outside.

Sorry, why is Minho outside?

To make sure nobody can get in.

Okay.

I don't know what came over me but I pressed myself up against Newt, I can feel him do the same and his fingers start to wonder. We both pull away.