Touch my hairspray again and I'll kill you.

"Minho give me my hairspray!" I scream at the top of my lungs, I'm going to shucking kill him.

"I need it!" He screams back.

"Well so do I!"

"Guys! shut the fuck up!" Newt screams, holding the pillow to his ears.

"Yeah! Shut the fuck up!" Four and Rose screams too through the wall. They have been dating for four weeks now and they are really cute together.

"Shut up Rour!" me and Minho scream at them.

"Rour?" Newt, Four and Rose asks.

"It's Rose's and Four's ship name, Rour." We explain like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"We are already being ship named." Four complains and Minho laughs and I notice that his grip on my hairspray loosens. I jump on him and he was forced to let go of the spray if he didn't want to get hurt. I grabbed my spray and before he could do anything, I flipped him and held his arms behind his back.

"Touch my hairspray again and I'll kill you." I whisper in his ear, he nods his head, a look of fear crossed his face and I kissed him on the cheek and jumped up.

"Come on! It's time to run the maze!" I sing.

"You are so lucky you have such a beautiful voice." He grumbles and Newt chuckles.

"That she does." Newt agrees, sitting up in bed. He was only in his boxer shorts so I spent a minute checking out my boyfriend, looking from him light scars to his defined abs to his muscles. Yup, I'm one of the most luckiest guys in the world. Minho goes to get changed so I do the same thing, safely putting the hairspray in a place I know Minho wouldn't dare go in. I change my underwear first, then I put on some new clothes, a crop top that says 'Nah, I don't have a bae, I have pizza' (Minho's personal favourite) a pair of jogging pants, a black button down baseball tunic shirt and my bracelet. I put on some socks, my black and white Nikes and put my hair in a high ponytail. I grab a bag, kiss Newt (who was shucking watching me dress the perv) and run to get some lunch for the maze.We quickly pack our lunch and wait at the walls, Newt was there waiting for us.

"Be careful out there." He says on my lips.

"Aren't I always?" I reply, he just gives me a 'Seriously?' look and I roll me eyes.

"Okay, okay." I say, putting my hands up in surrender and the doors open for us. I look at Newt and he smiles at me, I give him a quick kiss before setting off into the maze. Minho is behind me and soon catches us as the maze splits into two directions.

"Want to stick to together or break up?"

"When did we start going out?" I ask, wiggling my eyebrows. He laughs and sets off down the left corridor so I set off down the left. You will need to Run and see how many plaques there are, you will know what I'm on about when you see one. I remember my mom telling me. God, it seems like months ago, maybe it was? I have no idea. I ran through corridors and corridors before I finally noticed what mom was on about. It was a plaque that said WICKED and something under it. But before I could move the vines and see what it said Minho came barreling into me.

"Minho you bloody Slinthead!" I scream at him.

"I'm so sorry! Wait, what was you doing?"

"I was about to read the plaque." I say pointing to the plaque in front of me.

"They all say the same thing," He says as I move the vines out the way. "WICKED, world in catastrophe kill zone experiment departure." he says is almost off by heart but there was one thing wrong with that.

"Uh, Minho?"

"Yeah Prior?"

"That isn't what it says." I say, looking at the words on the plaque.

"What do you mean? Yes it does?"

"No it doesn't! Look!" I say, frustratingly pointing a finger to the plaque.

"What do it say to you then?"

"It says WICKED-" I start but I was cut off by Minho.

"See the same thing!"

"If you will let me finish!" I scream and he looks at me in shock. I breath to calm myself down.

"It says WICKED, Why Invent codes kids easily decode?"

"Impossible."

"Why would I make shit like this up?"

"You wouldn't, come on. We need a gathering... again." He says and we head back to the glade.

___________________________
Hey Pansycakes! Enjoy this chapter! Sorry for the long wait💕 I wanted to create a little drama so ta-da! 💞

🎶🎶🎶🎶IM GOING TO SEE 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER IN A COUPLE OF HOURS🎶🎶🎶

I honestly can't wait! See you next update👌🏼