I wait. Four. Six. Eight. Ten. Nothing. Assholes.

I walk around the Glade, keeping my head down. I hear laughter and shouting but it feels like it's from miles away, far away from where I am, even though I'm only halfway across the Glade. I look behind my shoulder, making sure nobody was following. I wanted to be by myself.

"Tris?"

Apparently my wish wasn't granted.

"What do you want?" I huff, not in the mood to talk.

"Come on, we need to talk."

"Four, I'm really, not in the mood."

This time, he didn't try to talk me into it, he just grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the homestead. I tried to struggle but it was no use, the guy was too strong for me to even get a reaction out of him. I turn to see Newt looking at me with a concerned expression.  I shake my head, trying to shake the tears away in the process. We walk into his room and he shuts the door.

"Four? what the actual fuck, is going on with you?" I say, rubbing my wrist.

"Look, you've been avoiding me for a while now, it feels like we don't talk anymore! Tris, what happened?"

I look him in the eyes. My eyes glisten with tears.

"I'm sorry, it's just- overwhelming. All of this, first I'm taken away from everyone, Will, who I killed, is here. You, you're here. Mom talking to me, everything. Everything! It's scary! I'm not brave. I pretend that I am and I want people to think I am. But I'm not. I'm really really scared. My emotions, are everywhere. Gally likes to kill me with his eyes, I can barely have a conversation with Newt anymore. . . I just feel, like I don't belong anywhere." I tell him, falling to the floor when my legs decide to stop cooperating with me.

"That's because you don't, Tris." He says, bending down to become level with me. "You never have, that's what being Divergent is. When some don't belong anywhere, you belong to too many. We lived in a city with five factions, and you belonged to three. You thought you didn't belong to Abnegation, that you belonged in Dauntless. But it was when you was most selfless, that you were most brave."

"I feel, like I have to be strong, I have to be brave, I have to be someone someone can look up to. Because if I show weakness for even a second, they don't think we're going to stand a chance." I tell him.

"I feel that way too." 

I whip my head up and see Newt standing in the doorway.  He was putting all his weight on his foot without the limp, I wince as I remember the limp that I grew to love. Newt explained to me how he got it, tears brimmed my eyes. I blink them back, hating how I was acting so vulnerable. How I could let my guard down in front of the two people I have truly loved apart from my mother and father. I'm still not sure about Caleb.

"Y-you feel like it too?" I ask stupidly. Of course he does! He's only been here how long!?

"Of course, Alby has been acting. . . off, lately. That put me in charge of everyone. It's either, 'When are we getting out of here?' or 'Gally threatened me again' or 'How did you get that limp?' It's exhausting." He says, rolling his eyes in exaggeration.  

"Caleb?"

"How did you guess?"

"I didn't guess, I know. He's former Erudite, they survey their surroundings wanting to know how it happened and how it works. They have a thirst for knowledge. " I tell him, he looks at me with a smile. I sense Four doing the same, I turn to look at him and surely enough, his sexy grin was plastered on his face.

"What?" 

"You're Erudite is showing." They say in unison.

"Damn." I mutter. 

The boys laugh and we just sit there in the room, laughing, talk, playing stupid games then finally, we all decide we should get some sleep.

"Wait, Newt!" I shout as he was going out the door. He instantly spun around. "It's never rained her, right?" 

"Right."

"And people sleep outside sometimes, right?"

"Yeah, you've done it a few times too."

"I'll be right back."

I run out the room, down the stairs and into the open air of the glade. I run to a space where no one was and I knew they won't listen to the craziness that is going to fall from my mouth.

"WICKED, world in catastrophe killzone experiment departure, or, why create codes kids easily decode, as this moment in time I know it's important that I see it differently but for the time being, I don't care. I just want to request something. I want stars. In the sky. Now. I don't like the bland sky, I want stars. You  created this place, and if we're going to live here while we figure this puzzle out, you will give us stars." I demand.

I wait. Four. Six. Eight. Ten. Nothing. Assholes. I sigh and walk back to the homestead, it was worth a shot I guess. When I get back I see Four and Newt waiting for me at the front door. 

"That was a nice thing to do, Love." Newt tells me smiling.

"It's not like It worked." I grumble. 

Newt and Four laugh.

"Sweetheart," Four says, shaking his head. "Look up."

I look up and I become breathless, dotted across the sky was stars, loads of stars. And something I have only read about, I think I've seen a few photos I'm not sure. But right here, in the glade, was the northern lights.

"It's beautiful!" I gasp.

"So what did you want to do?" Newt asks, smiling at me. The light of the moon shines down on his face, causing a shadow to spill across his handsome features. 

I grin. "Come on." 

_________________________________________________________________________________

I'M FOREVER NOT SORRY ABOUT THE LONG ASS WAIT AND SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER BUT.... I have no excuse other than I'm a lazy ass who was updating my Dylan O'Brien fanfiction instead.

#SorryNotSorry.

Until the next chapter...

I just thought, I whine about the long ass wait for the next Sherlock series but I'm prctically doing the same thing....

-Z