I roll my eyes, wuss.

I wake up with a smile as I peek up at Newt's sleeping face. I plant light kisses up his chest even though it is covered by his shirt.

"Good morning, beautiful," he says in a deep raspy voice.

"Good morning, baby," I say back.

"Come on, let's wake everyone else up." He says.

We wake everyone up, return the pillows, blankets and quilts to the rightful place then we all change. I take the remaining things that belong to me out of Four's room and into Newt's again.

The rightful place.

I change into a black crop tee that says, 'Not cute just psycho' and a pair of black high waisted sailor shorts with a little white bow and I slip on a pair of white converses. I was just about to brush my hair when Newt takes the brush off me and plants me on the floor in front of the bed which he then sits on.

He starts brushing my blonde hair slowly and carefully and I smile at the gesture. We talk about what he wanted me to cook for dinner tonight with Frypan when Gally comes in with a box.

"Looks like the creators want to know what's going on with you more than we do," He says, putting the box down on the floor.

I stay where I was sat while Newt finishes braiding my hair and then we both walk over to the box.

"Before you open the box, don't jump to any conclusions. We don't know yet. It may be what's going on but I'm a builder not a doctor like you, Jeff, Mason and Clint."

I nod my head and open the box, inside the box was another box.

"What the fuck is this?"

"Just have a look at it,"

I take out the box and read the instructions still not clear on what it was.

"Wait," I say after reading it. "You think that-"

"Yes, it's the only thing I can think of. But the thing is Tris, if it is true... Who's the other half?"

I think about it but I didn't really need to, there was only one answer to it.

"I know the answer but I want to know the answer to this question before I answer anymore," I say.

I stand up and slip the small box into my shorts pocket before walking out the door and to the bathrooms.

"Tris! I need to talk to you!" Tobias says, walking up to me.

"Four, I'm busy at the minute. Maybe later," I say, trying to brush past him.

"What's so important that you can't talk to me?" He asks.

"I have to do something, Four! And why the fuck do you care? Just go back to Samantha. I bet she'll cut it out for you, whatever it is you want."

"I want to get back together with you," he pleads with me.

I stop and turn to look at him. His deep blue eyes watering, telling me exactly what he was thinking, feeling. And all that he is, is feeling sorry for himself.

"Don't tell me you're sorry cause your not, baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught," I sing softly to him.

"But you put on quite a show, really had me going. But now it's time to go, curtains finally closing. That was quite a show, really entertaining. But it's over now, go on and take a bow." I sing.

I turn away with tears in my eyes and walk the rest of the way to the bathrooms. When I get there it was empty and I lock the door. After calming down, I did what I was asked to do before walking back to the homestead.

I see Four kissing Samantha and I roll my eyes, wuss. I walk up the stairs and back into the room where Newt and Gally were waiting... And arguing.

"Why won't you tell me what's going on?" Newt asks.

"Because," Gally replied in a voice which tells me that he's answered this question many times before. "It's not my place to tell you!"

"Guys!" I shout.

They both turn my way and I enter the room fully, closing the door behind me.
I sit on the bed with shaky hands.

"Here it is," I give it to Gally.

He looks at me oddly and I roll my eyes.

"It's alright, dipshit." I say, rolling my eyes.

He takes it out of my hands and his eyes widen. I look at him and I instantly know the answer to the question that I haven't even asked yet.

"Oh God and sweet baby Jesus," I groan.

"What's wrong baby?" He asks me and I groan even more while Gally just chuckles.

"What?" Newt asks.

"We have to keep this low key," I tell Gally.

"Sure. When are you going to tell them?" He asks.

I look up at him.

"Ten past never,"
_________________________
SORRY GUYS THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER.

I'm a horrible human being I know.

Two In one day I deserve some rewards, right?

-OutliveTheDemons