If I were a self-centred asshole, where would I hide it?

I wake up to banging. In my tired state, it takes a while for me to register the banging was actually banging a beat, and then it took me even longer to register exactly what the beat was.

Then I realised.

I rush out the door.

"Everybody keep it goin!" I hear Minho shout.

"Minho, I swear to god that it better not be you making all that noise!" I roar.

"Eggs, bacon, grits, sausage!"

I run over to him and tackle him to the ground, I tickle him but everyone else continues chanting.

"Tell your minions to stop chanting, or you won't touch a slice of pizza or Dauntless cake for the rest of your existence," I hiss, still very sleepy.

"Fine, fine," He says but I could tell he wasn't taking me serious.

"Fine." I say and I get up.

I calmly walk back to the homestead and walk into his room.

"Now," I mutter to myself. "If I were a self-centred asshole, where would I hide it from vengeful bitches like Tris?"

><

"TRIS, YOU VENGEFUL BITCH!" I hear.

I groan and roll back over, lately I've been feeling so sleepy, I can't even have the energy to sass people. Not even Minho and that's like a must do.

I was about to fall back asleep when a loud crash shakes me awake. I was so close. I hadn't had a decent night sleep in a week, and with three jobs, it became very fucking stressful.

"TRIS! WHER THE FUCK DID YOU HIDE THEM?" Minho shouts at me.

I was an emotional wreck. I ran past him at full speed and down the stairs sobbing my eyes out. I run out the homestead and without thinking, I ran into the maze. I run around countless turns, turning left, turning right, probably going in squares or circles.

After a while, I become so exhausted, I couldn't cry anymore, I was too tired to. It was that bad, the thought of just lying down on the maze floor right that second was so appealing, I did just that. I lay down on the maze floor and I found a little cave in the wall behind the vines and I slide in before falling for a few seconds. I hit my back hard off the stone floor and I cry out in pain.

When the pain subsided,  I got up and looked around. It was a full out furnished cave from what I could see, I clapped and a set of lights came on. Clapper lights, awesome. I look around the small cave and I see a bed, a couch, a rug, and a small space that looks like a kitchen.

Why would this be here?

I make my way over to the bed and lie down on it, the mattress moulds to my shape and it was so comfortable, I was out within seconds.

><

I rub my eyes and was welcomed to complete darkness, I feel the sudden urge to throw up but I fight if down. Right now, I need to find a way to get back to the Glade. I walk over to where I came from and I see ladders leading upwards, got to be this.

I climb up and when I roll towards the vines, I am stopped by the sound of a griever. I peek between two strands of vines and I notice a silver plaque on the wall opposite me.

War Is Cold Kick Enemy Down.

Wait, what the hell? What does it mean and why does it keep changing? Am I hallucinating? The griever sounds become a faint noise so I safely make my way out of my hiding spot. I run around blindly, trying to find the doors when I realised something.

It's dark.
I'm in the maze at dark.
The doors are definitely shut.
I'm alone.

><

I don't know how I managed it, but I survived a night in the maze, something nobody has ever been able to do before. It only took me to run away from two grievers, trick one into falling down a cliff, hopelessly looking for the cave again and crying.

This is basically how it went down.

See a griever, cry.
Run away from the griever, cry.
See another griever, cry.
Run away from the second griever, cry.
Think of a strategy to get the third griever to fall down the cliff, cry.
Manage to do it, cry.
Walk around, cry.

I honest to God have no idea why I was acting this way, my mood recently hasn't been the best and I've been so tired it's been unreal.

Four's been ignoring me. Newt says give it time. Minho has been really irritating. Mason, Clint and Jeff seemed to have picked up on my mood and symptoms and try to find a diagnosis.

Today is the day a new greenie comes up in the box. I walk up to the doors just as they start to open, the minute they become big enough for me to walk through, I do. I walk straight past everyone and walk straight to the homestead like I hadn't spent a trauminising night in the maze.

I grab a new set of clothes and I walk to the showers, I lock the door, strip and then stand in the warmth of the hot boiling water cascading down my back, soothing the knots in my shoulders. I stare down at my stomach and realise how much I have been eating recently. It's not my fault my food is so God Damn delicious.

I reluctantly turn off the shower water and I dry off and get dressed. I wear a simple grey silla top with a olive overlap blouse, a pair of high waisted denim shorts and a pair of grey and black Nikes. I put on my glasses and a added beanie and I head out.

I hear the alarm go off and I slowly pace my way towards the box. I am soon surrounded by almost every Glader but I try to ignore all the excited chattering. It sounding like every conversation was echoing around in my mind, it's like these conversations were people talking to me, but the words were being manipulated.

The box finally appears and I'm still trying to escape from the voices. It gets too much and soon I run off into the deadheads for some silence. I walk to the space where the two walls meet and I sit up in a tree in silence.

"What's up with you?" I hear from below.

"Nothing, Gally," I say, not even bothering to open my eyes.

"No, something is up. And you're going to talk about it to me."

"No thank you,"

"Come on, talk to captain Gally,"

At this I laugh, Captain Gally? Cute, very cute. I sigh and tel  him the whole story, from the time the rest of my initiation class came up in the box till where I'm telling him all about everything and how weird it is that I'm just talking about exactly what I was doing right that second.

Gally looked at me with serious eyes. "I think I know what's up with you,"

I look up surprised but before I could ask him what, he cut me off.

"But I can't tell you." He says, holding up a hand.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Just in case I'm wrong, and let God hope that I'm wrong. But I don't want you to worry just yet, just give it a few days and let me survey your emotions and blah blah blah and then if what I think it is turns out to have correct, then I'll tell you. Deal?" He asks, holding out a hand.

I take it and firmly shake it before letting go.

"We better go see who the new greenie is."

____________________________________________________________
Guess who updated!?
The answer is meeeeeeee.
I'm so happy with myself.
Well, not really I'm so shucking tired and my therapist isn't going to be happy with me.

Sorry for the following things:
°Long wait.
°short chapter.
°Crap contents in the chapter.
°This list.
°The fact that in like 6-15 chapters this book is going to be finished....

BYE GUYSSSSSSS.