None of us will hurt you, Well maybe Gally.

It has been a month since we had the gathering and everything has ran smoothly, today was the day that the new greenie comes up in the box. Secretly, I hope it's a girl because no offence to the guys but, they don't understand half of what I feel. Me and Newt walk hand in hand with Four by our side. We hear the alarm go off but it's background noise as we are defend by the sound of around 50 boys running to get a better view of the box.

"Everyone, part!" I yell and they make a line so me, Newt and Four can get through. Perks of dating the second in command. The box comes to a halt and the top opens and I swear I've been shucked and gone to heaven, my prayer had come true. Inside the box was a girl with brown wavy hair and olive coloured skin. She looks up at us and I can see she has dark brown eyes to match her hair, they are so brown it's almost black. She was wearing blue clothes, almost similar to the black ones I had come up in. Erudite, she's from Erudite. I have a feeling that I should hate her, that Erudite had done something bad, something unforgivable but I couldn't bring myself to do so. She looks so confused and frustrated, Erudite was the faction of knowledge and she has had all that swiped from her. I jump down the box and land silently like a cat, I smile at her and she smiles back, even though she looks petrified.

"Hey, it's alright. None of us will hurt you, Well, maybe Gally but we don't know," I joke and the boys laugh above me. She laughs a little like she understood it was supposed to be a joke but it didn't ease her.

"What's your name? Can you remember it?"

"Rose, my names Rose."

"Well Rose, welcome to the Glade."

+++

Rose, is actually amazing, all Erudite aside. I showed her around and she asked the usual greenie questions but she asked a lot more too, showing her Erudite side. It was a Tuesday so I was helping in the kitchen.

"What's for dinner?" She asks as I put on a apron.

"I don't know, I will go cook something and after when you are eating my it, I will tell you." I say and she laughs and sits down at a table with Four, Minho and Newt. She seems to be really hitting it off with Four. I hope to see the start of something new, it will be nice to see Four smile more often, there is only so much a girl can do while she has to care for her own. Me and Frypan decide on pizza to everyone's delight, I then remember something.

"Sweetie, come with me?" I say to Newt and he wipes his mouth and grabs my hand as we walk to where the supplies that the box brings up are kept.

"What are we doing?" Newt asks curiously.

"Remember last month when I dropped that paper in the box and refused to tell you what it said?"

"Yeah, what did it say by the way?" He asks and I let go of him hand as I spot a box with my name on it, attached was a note with my name on the front, I open it and read.

Tris,

I heard you wanted the dauntless flags we use for capture the flag so I sent Eric out to personally get the one that you, not Christina, was supposed to grab. Yes, we know all about Christina and her bitchy attitude she had gotten before taking all the credit for herself, Four told us. Here, you can have these flags and If I ever see you again, you can return them. By the way, Newt is a good guy, named after one of the most greatest guys in history. Don't let him go, and before I forget, keep safe, but Don't forget to be dauntless.

Max.

I have to re-read the letter three times before it sinks in, Max used the word 'bitchy'? God, what's wrong with him? I open the box and surely enough, the flag that Eric's team had was sitting inside with the flag mine and Four's team had.

"Tris what are we doing?"

"We," I say, a smirk plastered on my face. "Are going to play capture the flag."

___________________________________________________________________

What's up pitches? I JUST CAME BACK FROM WATCHING PITCH PERFECT 2 AND IT WAS ACA-MAZING! Have anyone else seen It yet? anyway, I would like to say a huge thank you to @me_Tehreem For creating the character Rose, I really like her and you guys should read and vote for her books! See you guys!