You are going to shut up, sit down, and listen. Because it's story time.

I look down in the box again to see people I'm sure I knew. Wait, I was completely surprised when I realised I knew all of their names.

Christina.
Peter.
Uriah.
Al.
Marlene.

They all stand up confused. I look down at them like a scientist through a microscope. Thy look up at me and I look down at them, three of the five were supposed to be dead. Only one of the five I wished were. 

"How are you alive?" Christina asks me.

"That's like me asking why Marlene, Uriah and Al are alive, isn't it?" I contradict. We all help them up and then we still see more people in black on the ground. I notice a familiar blob of brown hair and the same body frame. I let out a loud sob.

"Christina?" I say, looking towards her for a minute.

"Yeah?" concern in her voice.

"I don't like bringing this up, but," I say.

"What's up, Tris?" 

"Do you remember that I killed him?" I ask, not finding it in me to actually say his name. She grimaces a little, and then she inhaled with her teeth still clenched.

"Tris, why bring it up?" She asks, tears in her eyes.

"Because," I start carefully. "He is down there. In the box."  

Everyone turns and runs to the box, pushing Christina out the way.

"Let me see my fucking boyfriend you assholes!" She screams. They part and she comes running through, she was about to jump down but I stopped her. She had eyes of steel and the look of determination but I stood my ground.

"No, Christina I know he is your boyfriend but still, I have been here longer than you have and in case you haven't noticed, have you seen the way his body is positioned? something isn't right." I say to her. She looks down in defeat and nods her head. I gracefully jump down and cautiously walk up to Will's body. he looked like he was just threw into here, and I grimace as I think of his body hitting the floor of the box, the exact same way he hit the gravel ground when I shot him. I shot him.

I flip him over with all my strength and I survey his body. He still had blood on his head but no sign of any bullet holes, exit or entrance. I check for a pulse and I almost jump for joy when I feel it. I check his breathing and find it's going at a slower pace than usual.

"Clint! Jeff! get your asses here, now!" I shout. 

"What's going on?" Christina shouts down. 

"Nothing!"

I feel the box shake and see Clint next to me. 

"What's up, buttercup?" He asks.

"His breathing is slower than normal, get him to the homestead, lay him down. Make sure he is well hydrated while I sort the other body and scan the medical boxes for something that might help." I tell him. He nods and positions Will on his shoulder fireman style. The rope appears and he puts his foot in the hole and tugs on the rope three times, shortly after he is being hulled upwards.

I turn my attention to the last body, this one was wearing blue- not black. Just like Rose had been wearing. Erudite. I could tell right away that it was a male. He had hair similar colour to my own, and I could see specks of blood and traces of mud across the side of his face. I turn him over and did a double take. I remember him from the second memory I ever had a good few months ago. The one I had with Alby as we was watching teenagers cut themselves in turn with a knife and dropping their blood in the chosen bowls. The choosing ceremony. This was Caleb Prior.  My brother. The betrayer.

+++

It was three hours since they had came up in the box, and they had caused more drama than had ever happened in the months i've been here. We were all situated in the gathering room, I was sitting in the chair I usually sit in. The one opposite Newt, the one I like to call 'the interrogation seat'. In all honesty, It might as well have my name painted on it in big bold letters because hell, I spend most of my bloody time sitting in that bloody chair. 

Everyone was shouting at each other, the room had split itself, Gladers, and Dauntless. . . and Caleb. Newt sat there with his head in his hands, with Alby still MIA he was left in charge. I've known Newt for a long time now and I know that the stress is getting too much for him now. I decide to take things in my own hands.

"You are changing everything!" Some from the glader side of the room shouts.

"Us? all we did was wake up in a fucking box!" Christina shouts back.

"You're different! You remember! each other, Prior, where you came from. All of it, all we could remember was our shucking names!" Minho shouts, keeping his arm wrapped around Rose who looks like she was wishing she wanted to be anywhere else.

"How is that possible?" Caleb asks.

"What's going on?" Uriah asks.

"What's for dinner?" Peter asks.

I decided I heard enough, I was hungry, I was tired and I was really pissed off. Whoever was behind this are playing with my emotions, bringing me back from the dead, sending me here, when I was finally getting my life back on track after the break-up, they have to go and cause more drama. 

"WILL EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I scream and everyone covers their ears. The room goes deathly silent and for the first time in three hours, I could hear the voices in my head again. I hold my head and groan. I breath in and out, then look back up again.

"Now, Pansycakes,  you are going to shut up, sit down, and listen. Because it's story time."