I don't sleep with barnyard animals.

"One person at a time will ask somebody else Candor or Dauntless and that person that was asked will have to choose. Candor means truth and they then will be asked a question that they have to answer honestly, no lying. Dauntless means dare, they will be dared to do something and they will have to go do it." I tell them and they all look pretty excited.

"What about if somebody doesn't want to do the dare or answer the question?" Mason asks.

"Simple, the forfeit will be that you have to take off a item of clothing, shoes and socks don't count." I tell them and they look ready to play.

"Can I start?" Minho asks.

"Sure." I say, sitting down in the circle.

In the circle it went: Minho, Alby, Mason, Newt, Jeff, Clint, Jacob and then Me.

"Alby my man, Candor or Dauntless?" Minho says in a mock British accent.

I giggle as I watch Newt roll his eyes, Newt turns to me.

Moron.

I nod my head in agreement, he can be a moron at times.

"I don't trust you at all, Candor." Alby answers.

"PANSYCAKE!" me and Minho scream at the same time and we both fall backwards laughing.

I couldn't get back up myself so Jacob and Minho had to help me up. I'm still laughing after I was helped up and had to hold my side because I had given myself a stitch.

"Anyway, okay Alby. If you could escape the Maze but you could only bring one person that is here with you, who would it be?" Minho asks, I wasn't really listening, I was too busy trying to calm down.

"Easy, I would take Prior."

"Awh, Thanks man!" Everybody says in unison.

"No, It's more the fact that she is a amazing Med-Jack and a shucking good runner. Who know's what else she can do?" At this the boys had to nod their heads and agree, they have seen how good I am so there was no denying it.

"She can sing." Minho offers.

"Oh, yeah. She can sing me to sleep after we escape the nightmares of the maze." I look at Newt who was gazing back at me.

You're mine.

Always.

"Alby, it's your turn to ask somebody." I tell him as I pick at the grass.

"Okay, Jacob. Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntless, I 'ain't no pansycake." He says looking at me and I have a faint memory of a dark brown skinned boy with the eyes to match.

We was sitting in a circle with a few familiar faces. He was shouting the same thing Jacob had. The memory went away and I just smiled back, hoping nobody noticed. Obviously, Newt had other idea's.

What was it?

I'll tell you later.

He nods as we tune into Jacobs dare.

"You have to run around the Glade shouting that you found a unicorn in the maze."

"What happens if some poor shanks believe me?" Alby didn't know.

"Then you have to say, oh wait, never mind. then you have to say it's one of us instead." I offer and all the boys smile.

"I can do that, I'm going to say it's you Prior, because all the boys love you." He says as starts to run off, screaming what we had told him too. Newt looks upset,