Chapter 28: The Room

I reached down to pick up the plate I had dropped a second ago when 2 arms wrapped themselves around me making me yelp.

"Xavier you scared the shit out of me!" I yelled hitting Xavier in the arm.

He laughed into my ear and gave me a small kiss on the cheek. "aw, you're so cute. You make me sick" A new voice said from the kitchen counter.

I turned around to see a girl that was about 15 throwing a glare at us. "Samantha show respect to your alphas" Xavier said in his Alpha voice making her bow her head and a small tear leave her eye.

Xavier makes a lot of people cry. "I'm so sorry" Samantha said turning to leave but I yelled at her to stop.

I broke away from Xavier and went over to her. She looked at me surprised before breaking eye contact. "What's wrong?" I asked her and she kept on crying.

"My mate rejected me for another girl" Was her response and my heart silently ached for this girl.

I was quick to try to reject Xavier but I actually didn't think about how I will feel if I saw him with another girl or just the thought of him like that made me want to kill this imaginary bitch.

"Don't worry sweetie. I really don't know much about this sort of stuff but the only advice that I have for you is to always be yourself and move on. If he comes crawling back make him work for it and if he doesn't then just find yourself another guy that will treat you like a princess" I said what I think will help.

She nodded and hugged me tightly before leaving the room. "Do I treat you like a princess?" Xavier asked all the way from the kitchen.

"No" I answered shrugging. His eyes were filled with sadness and pain.

"No?" His tone was sad and he looked like a puppy who just lost his owner.

"No, you treat me like a queen" I answered with a small smirk. His face inmediatley brightened and he took me by the waist, bringing his lips closer to mine.

We kissed for a few minutes before he broke away from me and searched for something in his pocket. "Turn around" He said with a grin.

I turned around and darkness clouded my vision. I knew I hadn't fainted because of how many times I have been unconscious. I touched my eyes and felt a blindfold placed on top of them.

"Follow me" Xavier said guiding me upstairs. I tripped on a couple of steps but nothing major.

I felt Xavier open a door and lead me inside. If he shows me his playroom I will kick him where the sun don't shine.

"Surprise" He told me before taking off my blindfold. It took me a couple of seconds to adjust to the daylight that shined through the room. But when I did I gasped and gave Xavier a huge kiss.

"Oh my god is gorgeous" I commented looking around the room that had now been transformed into a nursery.

The walls were painted a light green and brown trees were painted on it with little blue birds decorating it. A white crib was placed against the wall with blue and green sheets on them. Beside it was a small blue seat that had a full bag on top it. On the other side of the room was a white wardrobe.

What took me by surprise was the empty frames that hanged on top of the wardrobe. I'm guessing we're going to fill them. "When did you have time for this? I literally told you two days ago".

"I have my ways" He smirked and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pushing me against his chest.

"Now the real question is, what are we going to name it?" It's too soon to know the gender so we're just going to have to wait to find out.

"If it's a girl Ellie and if it's a boy Elliot" I said with a smile and pecked his lips.

"'E' it is" He uttered before taking out a big Blue E from under the crib and placed it in the wall.

Maybe it has glue or something like that. "Good thing you painted it neutral" I said and he chuckled.

He was about to say something when the door busted open and Carter ran into the room. "What do you want?" Xavier asked with a small groan.

"Xavier, he's here" He said and Xavier's jaw tightened.

"Who's here?" I asked and Carter looked at Xavier asking permission which he nodded to.

"Alpha Ethan, he's here and he's got an army"

"One day you're life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching"

- Gerard Way