Chapter 8: Control

Chapter 8: Control

Photo on the side: Lana

"Why the hell are you so mad? Fucking chill I didn't leave even if I thought about it for a bit" I murmured and he just stared at me. 

I could tell he was having problems calming down from how fast his chest was rising and just his whole aspect. He was a very easy person to read, he literally wears his emotions on his sleeves, and what those sleeves are saying is that he has some anger issues, just saying. 

He walked over to me and grabbed the back of my neck, pushing my hair up slightly because of how big his hands were. He looked at my eyes and started examining my face before pulling me into a hug.

My body started tingling as I felt his warmth mix into mine. Him just touching me like this makes me want to melt, I don't like being so vulnerable like this. 

I was standing still as he embraced me and after he was going to awkwardly step back I grabbed wrapped my hands around his waist and buried my head in his chest. I know, I'm weak.

"I'm so sorry. I know you don't deserve to deal with someone like me after all you have already been through and I get it if you want to leave but I am going to get angry and emotional obviously. It's all on me how I choose to handle with it and how I act with you but you just do something to me. All of my emotions around you skyrocket, we met like a day ago and I already feel like we've been together for months. I know they said that wolves' relationships always develop so fast but I didn't know it was going to be like this." He ranted as he caressed the back of my hair and neck. 

I had goosebumps all over my arms and legs as a result from how close to my ear he was speaking. 

"I get what you mean about the emotions thingy, I've had everything so enhanced and my anger especially. I've had outbursts that I never thought I would do and it was hard to control myself in some scenarios. I just think that if you actually want to fix the trust and respect you damaged by marking me like that you have to work on it. You just can't do something drastic and then expect me to just forgive, move on and wait for the next reckless thing you are going to do" I said softly to him, he nodded the entire time and even hugged me tighter when I mentioned the mark.  

He leaned away from the embrace and stepped back to look into my eyes. "I do care about how you feel and what you think, you're supposed to be my equal and I'm sorry if by doing what I did it made you feel less than that. I don't know if you have made up your mind but just I promise I'm working on myself, I want to be the man that you deserve." 

We stared at each other in silence for a bit, neither one of us knowing what we should do in that instance until I stepped back. 

"Can I see the mark? I know it was the wrong way to go about it but can I at least see the shape?" He asked looking at my covered neck that I had to change along with my clothes when that dumb-ass pushed me into the pool. 

I nodded and carefully took off the tape and gauze so that he could see it. His mouth opened slightly as he looked at it. He even stepped forward again and grabbed the other side of my face so he could see it better.

 "How is it?" I asked when he didn't say anything.

"Emma, that's fucking gorgeous. I mean absolutely breathtaking." He gasped as he kept examining it. "Does it still hurt or do you know what happened earlier when you were in pain?" 

I shook my head immediately. "It's a no for both questions. I'm still trying to figure that out."

He helped me cover it up again and asked me if I wanted to keep talking before going to sleep and I accepted. He didn't hide his smile as he guided me towards the living room  where we sat down together facing each other. "Anyways, what did you actually do the entire day? You even changed clothes" He said as he looked at me.