Chapter 18: Red is his color

Photo on the side: Emma's clothes

As Xavier went to shower like properly this time, I called Cecilia. It didn't ring more than two times before she picked up. 

"Cecilia thank god you picked up. I'm so sorry, you literally almost died today and I forgot to check up on you" I apologized as soon as I heard her voice.

"Emma, Emma calm down. I'm okay, I get it. I haven't taken someone's life and I can't imagine myself doing it. You need time. It's okay if you forgot about me for a few minutes" She calmed me down. 

"But still, are you okay? Nothing happened to the baby or you?"

"It was just a scare, that guard thankfully came by fast. I even tried to shift, couldn't though because of the babies so that was just a moment of panic" I got off from the bed and went downstairs to look at the mess that was left and the poor people that were cleaning it up.

"I'm so glad that everything is fine. I'll visit you later right now I'm going to help clean before my date tonight" I said as I started to pick up pieces of wood that were on the floor from the door that Xavier broke. 

I actually think the door wasn't even locked but he just busted it anyways. 

"Oh you have a date tonight? Xavier always has bad timing for these things" Cecilia answered.

"It's not like that, he's actually trying to help me clear my mind and forget about everything that happened, which I didn't know I needed so badly until right now that I just told you" I said feeling some butterflies just thinking about going out with my mate. 

"Well I'm glad. See you soon. Have fun on your date, maybe even too much if you want" She said before hanging up. She didn't even let me say goodbye...

I continued cleaning up with the other 3 wolves that were in my house.

"I'm sorry that I'm making your job a little bit harder but can one of you go and get a new door to put in place" I said to them and a guy named Oscar immediately turned towards me and bowed.

"Whatever you please Luna. I'll be right back" He said.

"Thank you so much Oscar" He seemed rather surprised that I knew his name because he blushed bright red and his mouth dropped open.

"Is everything alright?" I asked him smiling, he was so adorable. 

He tried to answer but he just kept stuttering before he just left embarrassed. I wonder whose mate is lucky enough to have this adorable man. 

°.°.°.°

It was already 7pm, time passed fast since I decided to sleep the memories away and had only woken up half an hour ago. 

I had already washed my hair so I just dried it and curled it with the simple amount of makeup that I knew how to do. Which I think is enough since the red dress is enough wow for Xavier, he really loves red and he loves me so win-win. 

I took a few deep breaths before I heard Xavier knock on the bathroom door that I happened to be hiding in to get ready since I woke up. 

"Baby are you ready?" He asked opening the door slightly.

"Yeah just give me a second" I said as I grabbed the necklace he gave me and put it on. "Okay now I'm ready". 

I turned around to see and my heart fluttered when I saw just how hot he looked. He was on a black long-sleeved shirt and some pants that definitely suited him. This man seriously makes me want to just jump him every time I see him.