Chapter 12: Cotton Candy

"Xavier, I swear I'm going to kill you!" I yelled storming into his office, almost ripping the door from the hedges. There he was, laughing his ass off. This boy really had the audacity to laugh at my face, AT MY FACE. 

"Oh you are so dead" I say grabbing the nearest thing which was a book.

I came charging towards Xavier with the book as my weapon. Oh I will make this hurt. 

*An Hour Earlier*

I woke up extending my hand to feel around only to find the bed empty. And yes I said empty because I officially moved into Xavier's room. We haven't done anything except kisses because he says it's hard to control himself if we make out in the bed so I'm just trying to extend that until I'm ready.

 It's been a week since I became Luna and it has actually been kind of smooth. No attacks, no problems with other packs, it was just mainly me becoming familiarized with my new pack and learning what Xavier does on a day to day basis. 

I went to the bathroom and ran the hot water since it took a while for it to fully turn the kind of hot I like to shower in. I brushed my teeth and then showered. I was about to leave the shower and then remembered I needed to wash my hair. So I used the shampoo that Xavier lent me since I kind of forgot about that on my pack. 

This shampoo smelt like strawberries I actually liked it. 

Lana's birthday was actually in a couple of days so we all had something to look forward to. She's having her 16th birthday, meaning she can actually shift and finds her mate. I'm just saying that if he rejects her like I tried to do Xavier, I'm going to bust his ass. And no, he doesn't get a pass because I had a pretty good excuse. 

I've gotten to know Lana in this last week and we have become pretty close. At first, she was kind of shy and didn't talk a lot, but then she got used to it and built up her confidence and damn that girl doesn't stop talking. But I actually like that about her. She always has some weird topic to talk about. 

I got lost in my train of thought and before I knew I was already done showering. I dried off my body and placed a towel on my head before searching for something to wear. I'm actually trying to look good, I mean I am the Luna. 

I never have gotten used to it. I am the Luna, the actual Luna of a pack. And not because of this crazy Alpha that wanted me to be his even though it was clear that it was not supposed to happen. Mates exist for a reason.  

I ended up putting on a sundress because I really didn't feel like putting on pants. I took off my towels so I could brush my hair and blow dry it but then I realized that one of the white pillows had turned to pink. And I mean I'm a little distracted but even I would have noticed if one of my towels were pink.

What the fuck is going on? I quickly ran to the mirror and a scream left my mouth. 

My previous beautiful blonde hair was now dyed pink. I mean it wasn't a bad color but it was so not my color. Especially when it was all over my hair in mismatched patterns since I didn't really know I was dying it so some parts were darker shades of pink than others. 

Oh my god, I'm going to kill this fucking idiot. 

*Present Time*

"You fucking idiot, I looked like I was dipped upside down in Cotton Candy and it's not even" I said continuing to throw stuff at him since he grabbed the book before it hit him. 

Nothing was actually going to hurt him, I just wanted to express my anger. He's an Alpha, he can swerve the cushions I'm throwing at him. 

I grabbed another cushion and went I was about to throw it again, he pulled it out of my hands and threw it to the side. He grabbed both of my hands and pushed me into the wall.