Chapter 5: Nutella Problems

Photo on the side: Jessica

"Where you just showered was the guest room that nobody uses because we never have friendly guests. They are always fellow Alphas on meetings so we keep them separate. Now that I think about it, your past Alpha has stayed here multiple times. I had every chance of suffocating him in his sleep"  He explained mumbling the last part. 

I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing at his comment and kept walking. We moved around the house, while he explained what every door was.

Being honest, I wasn't even paying attention. I was just looking for the kitchen. I haven't eaten in like a day or less, I don't know how long really but it feels like a day. It may seem like an overreaction but we are wolves, we need food constantly. 

When we reached the bottom floor the first door that I saw was the kitchen. Finally. My stomach has been calling for food for a while, but I didn't want to be rude. 

"Can I?" I asked him and pointed at the fridge. He agreed and I didn't hesitate on leaving Xavier's side and going directly to the fridge.

Oh my god, these guys are like rich. Or at least richer than my family was. 

The fridge was packed with food. Like actual food, it looked like a restaurant storage space. There was almost everything, but I have a really big craving for something and I am not stopping until I find it. I really hope they don't mind me rummaging through their food like this. 

I found the bread and left it on the counter. Then I went and searched on every cabinet until I found the Nutella. I need some sort of chocolate, I'm not sorry. 

I immediately take a random butter knife and start spreading the Nutella on the bread.

"Out of all the food you went for the nutella?" Xavier asked.

Is he for real?

"Dude, This is my home. If you even dare take this from me, I will leave you without your little friend" I warned him, pointing to his little friend. 

He lifted his hands in surrender while I just took a bite of my Nutella bread. Savoring every little thing and flavor. I was really craving this.  

"I think you'll get along with my mom" He voiced out suddenly.

"Why?"

"When she was in high school she carried a Nutella jar in her purse. It's a wonder how she never got a sugar rush" He said, making me chuckle. "Oh and one time when I was like 5, my dad made the mistake of finishing her jar and she didn't talk to him for a week. She is serious about her cravings, especially the ones that fuel her wolf"

I like this woman already.

"Xavyyyy, where were you?" This beautiful girl with long wavy blonde hair, a lot like mine and green eyes yelled as she walked into the room. She looked at me for exactly a second before turning to my mate. 

She hung onto his arm and pushed her body against his. I looked away as I tried to control the growl that was itching out of my throat. I looked back to see Xavier trying to let go of her grasp. 

He looked really uncomfortable and tired all together. He took a deep sigh before finally taking her fingers out of his arm and slightly pushing her away.

"Jessica, I have told you a million times that you call me Alpha. I have not authorized you to call me by my first name and I never will" He replied sternly not even giving her a glance, he was focused on looking at me.