Chapter 13: Oh Hell No

"Xavier, wake up" I groaned as he continued to remain asleep next to me. Despite being an Alpha and being on alert almost every hour of the day, he sure as hell is tough to wake up. 

"Xavier come on, I'm hungry and you're in the way" I said shaking his body, but he just stirred and stayed in the exact same position he was already on. 

'You could always wake him another way' Emily suggested and I had to agree she was a sneaky little wolf, but she was right. I'm not that good at being seductive but seriously anything I did seemed to get Xavier all excited so this it's going to be whatever comes to mind.

'Don't overthink it and just do it' She said, leaving me all alone for the rest of whatever I was going to do. Well thanks for that, I don't know if this is better or worse. 

I took a deep breath and shifted around preparing myself. This is what he gets for not moving out of the way and leaving me here all hungry. 

I carefully got off the bed and brushed my teeth, we don't need morning breath for this next part. And yes I realize that I could just leave him sleeping and go make my own breakfast but where is the fun in that? Plus, he really makes a mean scrambled eggs and I'm totally craving that. 

If he doesn't wake up from this which I doubt, I'll just resort to violence. That always seems to work. There you have it kids, violence is always the answer. 

I stood on the side of the bed until I finally mustered on the courage to just go. I'm going to stop overthinking it. 

I carefully got on top of him, my legs on either side of his body with my knees supporting my weight. 

"Baby, wake up" I whispered as I started to softly nibble on his earlobe. He groaned underneath me but he kept his eyes closed.

I don't know how I know, but I just know that he's awake and is just pretending so I could continue. Oh be careful what you wish for.

'Tease him' Emily said agreeing to my thoughts. She is even more hungry than I was, and not for the same food. 

I continued to nibble on his earlobe and then trailed kisses down his jaw and neck. I was lightly sucking and licking and just not holding back whatsoever. I could feel his chest rising up and down more rapidly and I sure as hell knew it was working. 

While my mouth was doing some work, my hand started moving down his chest. I softly drew an imaginary line shaping his abs. And when I just knew he was almost done with his charade I continued to reach down until I reached his boxers, grabbing his goods. 

Xavier let out a huge growl and flipped us over. His eyes were so dark, it made him look so attractive. His lips crashed down on mine with so much hunger, it was just fucking amazing. 

He nibbled softly on my bottom lip causing a moan to leave my mouth. He froze at the sound and immediately pulled back, shaking his head. 

"Fucking shit, If I keep going I'm totally going to lose control" He said taking deep breaths as he observed me. 

I leaned up a bit so I could softly kiss his lips. "And what if that is exactly what I want you to do?" I asked as I started running my hands up his chest.

Damn, I forgot about breakfast all together I was ready to go straight to dessert. I have no self control either. 

"Emma, you don't know what you're getting yourself into" He warned me as my hands continued to explore his shirtless body. His muscles tensing everywhere I touched, this is fun.