The world fell apart

"Khaani? Khaani where are you? Hurry I'm getting late for college." Sarim shouts through the whole house, looking for Khaani.
"Arrey coming baba." Khaani says, coming out of kitchen, with food in her hand.
"Khaani beta jaldi karo. Aaj Sarim ki scholarship ka pata chalna hai." Khaani and Sarim's mother exclaims in happiness.
"Ji mama. Chalo mere bhai." Khaani looks at her brother. They both get their mother's blessings and leave for the college.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Achha Khaani ek baat bolun gussa toh nahi karogi."
"Haan bolo Sarim."
"Tum na chhoti chhoti baaton se darna chhod do. Ab dekho kal Sana aur Sara ne tumhare saath mazak kiya aur tum kaise dar gayi thi. Zindagi mein aisa aur bahot kuchh hoga bada chhota, tumhein har ek chiz ko face karne ki himmat karni hogi. Ab meri agar scholarship lag gayi toh mai tum logon ke saath toh nahi na reh sakta har waqt."
"Sarim bachpan se tumne sab kuchh kiya hai hamari family ke liye aur mere liye bhi toh mujhe tumhari bahot aadat pad chuki hai. Isiliye kisi bhi chiz se darti hun mai zindagi ki reality mujhe daraati hai ke tum chale jaoge toh mai sab kaise karungi?"
"Himmat karo aur Allah pe bharosa rakho toh sab mumkin ho jata hai Khaani."
"Hmm."
"Achha batao kitne baje pick karu tumhein?"
"Aaj toh mera college jaldi khatam ho jayega toh mai bus se chali jaungi. Aur fir tumhari scholarship ki khushi mein tumhari favorite dishes bhi banaani hain na mujhe." Sanam says in excitement.
"Arrey abhi mili thori hai scholarship Khaani."
"Main apne bhai ko jaanti hun. Scholarship toh 100% milegi tumhein bataa rahi hun."

They reach the college. Sanam says good luck to Sarim and leaves for her class.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Later in the afternoon, Sanam reaches home and makes some of Sarim's favorite dishes as the whole family waits for his call. Sarim finally calls, and he lets everyone know that he got the scholarship. Everyone is so happy and hugging each other. Their father also comes home and brings sweets with him in celebration of Sarim's scholarship.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sarim comes out of the college in the evening to leave for home. Then he sees that a couple of cars are blocking his car in the parking.
He asks one of the guards whose car is this to which the guard explains,"Mir Hadi Sahib's"
"Toh kahan hain apke Sahib?" Sarim asks the guard.
The guard points his face towards a guy who has bodyguards around him and says," Tum wahan mat jao. Sahib abhi gusse mein hain. Gaadi mein wait kar lo."
"Arrey kya matlab? Mujhe ghar jana hai yaar." Sarim says confused.

Sarim disregards what the guard said and goes directly to him. He sees a guy with sunglasses, who seems beyond angry. He goes up to him when the guards around him stop him from doing so.
"Chhodo mujhe. Arrey yaar tum Mir Hadi ho?" Sarim shouts.

The guy looks at him and removes his sunglasses while coming closer to him

"Kya chahiye? Dikh nahi rahaa Mir Hadi busy h-?""-Mujhe tumse kya matlab? Apni gaadi hatao mujhe apni gaadi nikalni hai

"-Mujhe tumse kya matlab? Apni gaadi hatao mujhe apni gaadi nikalni hai."

Mir Hadi tells his guards to let go of him. And he immediately grabs him by the throat.
"Mir Hadi ko tokne ka anjaam jaante ho?"
Sarim tries to grab him as well but fails, then he gives punches on Mir Hadi's chest as he struggles to breathe.
Sarim finally lets go of Hadi's hold and he pushes him back.
Hadi is not able to bear this disrespect, so he takes out his gun and points it at Sarim. Everyone outside the college starts to panic and run away from there.
"Mir Shah ka beta hun mai. Mir! Hadi!" He shouts and fires 4 shots.

Then his guards take the gun from him, take him to the car and drive away. While they are going away, there's a black SUV parked near the entrance with black tinted windows. Only a person can be seen holding the phone and recording the whole scenario. But nobody knew who they were, not even Mir Hadi's guards.

Who could they be, and why were they so privately recording what ever happened?

__________________________________

Hi guys, welcome again to this story. Hope you like it! Don't forget to vote and comment, as those are the things that keep me motivated to write!! This chapter is short because it keeps the suspense for what happened with Sarim. Read on to find out!! :)