Mrs Mir Hadi

The Next day finally comes. Hadi has already prepared everything for their Nikaah.
He knocks at the room where Sanam and her sisters are held at 6 in the morning.

Sanam gets up and opens the door. He politely asks her to go with him. Sanam quietly agrees because she doesn't want to let her sisters know what is going to happen. Hadi takes her in another room. He has arranged different outfits and jewelry for her to wear.

"Mir Hadi ki wife ban ne waali ho, yeh sab toh banta hai." He smirks.
Sanam is keeping all the anger bottled up in her and shows no emotions.
"Tum fresh ho jaao mai chai aur khana bhijwata hun. Fir aram se decide karo kya pehnogi." He says and leaves.

A couple hours later she hears a knock on the door. She opens and its Mir Hadi again with 2 other people.

"Yeh makeup vagaira vale log hain. Jaise tum kahogj yeh vaise hi karenge. Aur haan yeh yaad rahe, ke tum Mir Hadi ki dulhan ho, and my wife should look unforgettable on her wedding day!" He looks over at the 2 makeup artists as well, they nod and he leaves.

Hadi is wearing a light golden suit with a white shirt and a red rose in his coat pocket. As he is looking in the mirror, he smiles a little, but he knows this isn't the way he wanted all of this to happen, but still is glad that it is going to happen.

He goes to her room after the guard tells him that she is ready.
He opens the door and the makeup artists leave. He goes up to her sitting in front of the vanity mirror.
He is so astonished that he forgets to move, as he sees Sanam, all adorned in the same shade of gold as his outfit. She is even wearing the lipstick of the same shade as the rose on Hadi's coat.
Hadi is speechless as he had asked Sanam to choose whatever outfit she liked and she coincidentally chose the same shade as his. But from Sanam's point of view, she only chose what she set eyes on first, because all of this didn't mean anything to her.

After a while Hadi takes her outside the house where Nikaah is to be held. Sanam's eyes are filled with tears as she remembers her brother and also her dreams about a life partner and a wedding, all gone to waste. She collects herself again, thinking only about revenge.

They wed each other and now become husband and wife. Hadi throws a massive party for his friends at the same place later in the evening.
Late at night, he is very drunk and goes into the room where Sanam is. He sees her sitting, makeup still intact but she has removed all the jewelry and changed into a simpler suit.

Hadi goes and sits closer to her on the bed. He tucks her hair behind her ear and hands her the rose he was carrying the whole day. She accepts it and puts it aside, all while showing no emotions.

"Mrs. Sanam Mir Hadi, you're the most beautiful girl on this whole planet!" Hadi says in a sleepy but smitten voice.
"Mujhe maaf kardo Sanam, mere pass tumhein paane ka aur koi rasta nahi thaa. But I'll make you the happiest person with me." He is lost in her eyes.

He takes her hands in his hands and puts them closer to his chest.

"Mrs Mir Hadi, I think, -I-I- think I'm in love with you." He says and gets sleepy.
He is holding tightly onto her hands." I really thimk I'm in love Sanam I'm sorry mere pass-koi-koi rasta nahi tha. I love you Sanam." And he falls on the bed, too sleepy and drunk, but still holding her hands. She slowly tries to let go of his hold but cannot. Then her eyes land on his face, and she thinks to herself,"How can a murderer sleep so peacefully next to the family of the person he killed so ruthlessly?" "How can he be so at peace or in love?"
She takes a closer look at his face, and remembers how he was genuinely happy today and she thinks,"Either he is so ruthless and heartless that he has no remorse for what he did, or he wasn't lying when he said he didn't kill Sarim."
She doesn't know what to believe anymore at that moment. But she tries to convince herself that Hadi is behind all of the hardships that her family had to go through. Her heart turns stone cold towards Hadi once again.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️