Enmities clash again

💖💖💖💖(Introduction of an entirely new character in this chapter!!!!!!!!!!!)💖💖💖💖💖

Hadi cannot bear what Khaani has to go through every day with his parents and also her own parents, as she cannot even get to meet them. Because of this and also of the night that they kissed, Khaani has been very distant from him as well.  He calls Ali to meet up with Danyal, the son of the minister from opposite party again.

"Arrey tum toh apni begum ke saath hi itne masroof ho gaye, mujhe lagaa ke uss ladke ke baare mein bhool hi gaye hoge." Danyal says as he sits in front of Hadi in the lawn of his house.

"Jiska ilzaam tumne mere sarr lagvaa diya ho, woh kaise bhool sakta hun." Hadi says, clenching his jaw.

Danyal laughs.

"Lekin aik baat maan ni padegi Mir Hadi, Qismat toh tumhari hai. Ab dekho na, tumhare naam ilzaam bhi itna badaa lagaa, aur tumhein kuchh hua bhi nahi, upar se jiske qatal ka ilzaam tumhare sarr lagaa us hi ki behen se shaadi karli, aur bhabhi bhi itni sundar hai MashAllah!"

"Apni biwi ke baare mein aik bhi lavz nahi sun na chahta tumhare muhn se." Hadi points his finger at him and glares up with anger.

"Sach hi toh kahaa maine." He laughs again.

All of a sudden, Danyal becomes serious and gets up, he goes near Hadi, standing face to face.

"Tumhein kya lagaa, tum sher ke muhn mein haath daaloge aur sher shikaar bhi nahi karega?"

He says and without even looking, he fires the gun at one of his assistants. The man is bleeding profusely. Hadi is so disgusted by this man, but being the son of Mir Shah, he knows what Danyal is planning to do.

"Mir Hadi ne gusse mein aa kar Danyal Khan ke personal assistant par chalaayi goli. Issey opposition ke beech ki takraar kahein yaa koi zaati dushmani. Headline accha hai na kal ke akhbaar ka?" Danyal looks cunningly at Hadi.

"Hadi chal, iske muhn lagna hi nahi chahiye tha." Ali pulls Hadi, in order to leave.

"Ali chhod." He says and goes to the man who was bleeding.

"Ab issey tumhein hospital toh le jaana chahiye. Kya pata yeh khabar bhi chhap jaaye ke tumne atleast iski jaan toh bachaayi." Danyal looks at his secretary and lets out a laugh.

Just then he hears a series of gunshots, back to back.

Mir Hadi has shot that man, 4 bullets in the chest!

Danyal turns around in distrust, not wanting to believe his guy is dead. But he is!

"Agar khabar aati hai toh kum se kum sach toh honi chahiye." Hadi says and puts on his sunglasses.

"Yeh Sanam ke bhai ka aik chhota sa jawaab. Lekin tumhara bhi jawab nahi, apna banda marvaa diya aur mere hisse ka badlaa le liya." Hadi pats on his shoulder and leaves, while Danyal is  shocked beyond words. In anger, Danyal aims his gun at Hadi. Hadi just lets out a laugh. The guy does not fear his death!

Just then, someone points a gun on Danyal's head from behind.

"Tum Mir'on ki family ke saath fir se pangaa le rahe ho, bhool gaya pichhli baar kya hua tha?" This someone says very calmly, while having Danyal on gunpoint.

Danyal recognizes the voice. He is clueless as to how this person is here at this time.

Hadi turns around and does not believe his eyes. There's almost an army of guards with this peroson. He's scared and relieved at the same time.

It's the infamous Mir Hamza! He is the half-brother of Hadi and Mir Shah's son from his first marriage. 

Back in the day, when Mir Shah was opposite Qasim Khan (Danyal's father) in elections, Qasim had plotted an attack on a public rally in which the whole family was there as well

Back in the day, when Mir Shah was opposite Qasim Khan (Danyal's father) in elections, Qasim had plotted an attack on a public rally in which the whole family was there as well. Mir Hamza was only 6 years old at that time. His mother, Begum Farah, got shot in that rally, she was saved from there but later succumbed to her injuries. Even though Mir Hamza was a child, he still remembered every little memory of that time and the pain his mother had to go through. He didn't think it was fair at all. His father Mir Shah, married Sitaara one year after Farah's death and had Mir Hadi the following year. 

There's an 8 years of age difference between Hadi and Hamza, which is why Hadi is more scared of him than his own father. But there's also a very nice bond between them. Hadi has always been over-ecstatic and impulsive, and Mir Hamza is the opposite. He is laid-back, calm and to the point. But do not be fooled by this cool face, he is worse than Mir Hadi. Aakhir khoon toh wohi hai!

 Aakhir khoon toh wohi hai!

He manages his father's estates and properties overseas in Canada, America and the UK, and he lives in New York. He would've been the heir to his father's seat but he did something so horrific 7 years ago, to get revenge from Qasim Khan, that now, all of Pakistan's aawaam remembers him and he holds the same image as that of a notorious gangster. This is why he was cut out of the party by Mir Shah, even though he didn't want to, as he knew his son would've been the best leader for the party. Mir Shah had to send Hamza out of Pakistan for his own safety. Mir Hamza does not exist in the Mir Shah family's present as Mir Shah doesn't want everyone to know about him. He does come back every now and then, but his father doesn't let him stay for long. 

And this time he has come back again, finding out the mess his little brother has made for himself!

"Hamza!" Danyal says, clenching his jaw, gun still to the back of his head.

"Missed me?!"

"Achha risk lete ho Pakistan wapis aa kar. Koi pata nahi iss baar zinda bachoge ke nahi."

"Meraa toh pata nahi, lekin mere bhai par koi bandook utthaa bhi nahi sakta jab tak main zinda hun!"

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|